Trading Discussion You can get rich with forex

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You can get rich with forex trading. However, you have to know the art of trading. Without making sense of how to make profit in trading it won't be possible to get rich. Learning is the basic of picking up. The truth of the issue is that if you can make sense of how to trade you will have the ability to get rich energetic. You also need a good broker like Eurotrader. They provide wide range of trading instruments like Shares, Futures, Forex, Crypto and more.

Robson Dey

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps.
Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Forex4you helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is the surest investment. It is easy to make money and become successful through forex. However, there are some elements that are needed to take care of before becoming successful, they are fear and greediness. If we can do away with this two elements, there is tendency of becoming rich through forex

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex is the surest investment. It is easy to make money and become successful through forex. However, there are some elements that are needed to take care of before becoming successful, they are fear and greediness. If we can do away with this two elements, there is tendency of becoming rich through forex
You do not have to say that it is easier to make money with forex trading because it is possible that you can also lose in forex trading .from research it has stated that 90% of people who engage in Forex trading are not always successful that means there is a higher possibility of losing your money if you do not know how to trade.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You can gain a lot of profit by trading forex if you can work according to the plan by maintaining money management and risk management. As a trader, I have to trade by maintaining money management and risk management. Then it will be possible to make a lot of profit in trading.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can get rich with forex ,but it's not just quick like thàt ,you need to first learn and your mindset on entering the market shouldn't just be on only getting Rich at the first instance ,you need to first learn and analyse then find the best possible entry to make to make your gains