Your passion or your career?

While growing up alot of us have chosen a career path and most of us have since then sticked to that career path or probably still sticking to it today, while some of us with tim have discovered that these career paths were nothing more than childhood wishes and wants (admiration) and have since forgotten and even left this career choices. The thing is there is always going to be a skill or something that each of us is exceptionally good at and is really happy doing, could be playing football or other sports, seeing clothes, cars repairs and assembling but maybe these occupations are not white collar jobs or our parents are in total disagreement with such skills and you chose to remain in school to get that degree that qualifies you as a professional in that particular course you are studying and hoping to have a career in. So my question is I'd you were given a fair chance, which would you choose your passion or a planned career path?

Snazzy001

in life situations determine what to be done .you could have passion for something but still not have the chance to show it off ,in the same way ,you could pursue a career but lack of passion in it will render it useless .preferably I will choose passion over career

Emmatyking

To my little understanding, what should bring career? Passion! It's the passion that keeps a man going in life. Any career that has no passion attached it always a job without joy

D

Deleted member 28873

Your passion or your career? I would actually go for my passion if its involves making money along with it .My career another great idea but would only go for it if I can't make money from my passion.am kind of not a career person, I don't like the thought of me working my butt out in an office for a job that won't possibly pay me much.Its painful as a worker to look at your paycheck at the end of a successful month,after removing tax money, you would discover that the remaining are change . most office job ain't paying well nowadays and also the issue of laying off.

Queentener

This is dic
While growing up alot of us have chosen a career path and most of us have since then sticked to that career path or probably still sticking to it today, while some of us with tim have discovered that these career paths were nothing more than childhood wishes and wants (admiration) and have since forgotten and even left this career choices. The thing is there is always going to be a skill or something that each of us is exceptionally good at and is really happy doing, could be playing football or other sports, seeing clothes, cars repairs and assembling but maybe these occupations are not white collar jobs or our parents are in total disagreement with such skills and you chose to remain in school to get that degree that qualifies you as a professional in that particular course you are studying and hoping to have a career in. So my question is I'd you were given a fair chance, which would you choose your passion or a planned career path?
This is Dicey, I believe your passion should be your career path, because what you have passion for should be what you are doing to earn a living but a lot of people are not that lucky or choose the gain that the career path they has to offer them while they don't feel fulfilled. I will choose my passion anytime anyday because starting a career path in that line will give me fulfillment and joy. So passion because it will lead me to start a career with what I love doing.

Queentener

This is dic
This is Dicey, I believe your passion should be your career path, because what you have passion for should be what you are doing to earn a living but a lot of people are not that lucky or choose the gain that the career path they has to offer them while they don't feel fulfilled. I will choose my passion anytime anyday because starting a career path in that line will give me fulfillment and joy. So passion because it will lead me to start a career with what I love doing
This is Dicey, I believe your passion should be your career path, because what you have passion for should be what you are doing to earn a living but a lot of people are not that lucky or choose the gain that the career path they has to offer them while they don't feel fulfilled. I will choose my passion anytime anyday because starting a career path in that line will give me fulfillment and joy. So passion because it will lead me to start a career with what I love doing.

Daykas

I will have choose passion but what have come to discovered is that most human cause career and leave their passion because of the way of life. It a 50/50 choice

Briangsam

In life, there is actually no manual to navigate it. In other words, there is no dead-rubber ways that guarantee success. This hinges on individualities and different environmental circumstances that could enable or inhibit someone's growth or success. Many make it by following their passion while it doesn't work for many others.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Salary is a bribe given to an employee to forget his/her dreams in life. I would prefer passion over career cause you might struggling a lot to be were you are in your career but as for what you are good at it takes a short time to get what has to be done right.