Investment Youtubers have started to accept Bitcoin payment

Razor1911

Crypto coins have been talk of the town recently. The main reason why it has become the centre of attraction is because of its huge growth potential. It has grown from $1 in 2012 to $63000 within just 9 years. The return is whooping 63000 percent.

Back in 2012, no one would have expected that the price of Bitcoin would grow that much. But contrary to anyone's thinking, it keep on gaining weight. Though for some days the prices now falling, but the investors have conviction that the price will come up again with better volume.

The acceptance is the main problem of crypto coins. Since major countries like China and US are imposing sanctions against it, but general public seems to be very positive about crypto coins. Many youtubers now I accepting payment and donations through Bitcoin. It might be a small news, but it is is the starting of accepting it in the society. The more people will accept it the better it is for our future.

I like to read news like this about the crypto world. It shows that there’s progress concerning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I see a better acceptance too in the nearest future. People just need to know that bitcoin is the future and start making good of using it for trading and investment

That's a welcomed news that youtubers are now accepting donations through BTC and payment too through BTC. No matter the downtime it is facing with China banishing it, it still has positive. I believe more positive news lies in the future cos more acceptance will come other financial industries and organizations that are more recognized.

That's a welcomed news that youtubers are now accepting donations through BTC and payment too through BTC. No matter the downtime it is facing with China banishing it, it still has positive. I believe more positive news lies in the future cos more acceptance will come other financial industries and organizations that are more recognized.
Give the recognition and acceptance that crypto market is missing. Although many countries have already banned Bitcoin, but people are loving it and accepting it as much as they can do with their personal capacity. that is why despite being so negative news recently the price of Bitcoin is still maintaining 30000.

Give the recognition and acceptance that crypto market is missing. Although many countries have already banned Bitcoin, but people are loving it and accepting it as much as they can do with their personal capacity. that is why despite being so negative news recently the price of Bitcoin is still maintaining 30000.
$30,000 shows BTC isn't going to diminish no matter the uncertainty posed around it. The coin is set to move higher very soon together with other crypto coins. I'm optimistic that the bearish run won't last for too long, the bullish run is just around the corner. We should hold our coins tight cos many countries are simply interested around the coins.

This is very interesting information. Yesterday also I hear one of the country in united states validate bitcoin as their legal payments. I'm sure that the future of the bitcoin will very nice.
I think this is very good opportunity to buy bitcoin because as per today the price still down. When the prize quite high we can sell it and earn profits. But I'm not really when this bitcoin will rise again, may be at the end of the years.

I do not think that this is a new news because even in the past I have seen many people accepting donations through Bitcoin on Youtube. However, the number of such Youtubers was quite low. Right now, Paypal is the major way Youtubers generally accept donations on their channels.