2 Ways to Control High Blood Pressure

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Consume more probiotics.

According to the studies, people who consume more probiotics, healthy bacteria found in yogurt and other fermented foods have lower systolic tensions of 3.6 units and lower diastolic blood pressure by 2.4 compared to those who do not consume probiotics. Those who had a blood pressure greater than 130/85 had the highest decreases when consuming probiotics.

2. Quit smoking.

After the cigarette break, the blood pressure increases. But smoking also has an indirect and less known effect on tension. It is because it weakens the taste buds' ability to feel certain tastes, you will consume more salty foods without realizing it, and this again leads to increased tension.

Sprite1950

The only time I had high blood pressure was when I was pregnant with my daughter and it became dangerously high. The rest of the time despite now being 70, my blood pressure has been normal. I have a home testing machine because I know that sometimes it does not show symptoms and is called the silent killer. It can cause stroke or heart attack.

Of course you can get medication to control it but a certain lifestyle can make it high. People who smoke and drink alcohol run a higher risk or those who are obese. Try to lead a healthy lifestyle, keep the weight down and eat a varied diet and hopefully your blood pressure will remain stable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
High blood pressure otherwise known as hypertension has numerous causes which include high intake of sodium, high intake of alcoholic, smoking, eating junks etc.This is one of the deadly diseases that can cause an immediate death sometimes. so it is always advised to check ones blood presssure to be sure one is at the required level.I had a cousin that had a heart attack and it was found later found out she was hypertensive without her knowing. Without an immediate medical intervention it would have been a dead case who knows. So it is good to quit all things that will elevate one's blood pressure.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
High blood pressure otherwise known as hypertension has numerous causes which include high intake of sodium, high intake of alcoholic, smoking, eating junks etc.This is one of the deadly diseases that can cause an immediate death sometimes. so it is always advised to check ones blood presssure to be sure one is at the required level.I had a cousin that had a heart attack and it was found later found out she was hypertensive without her knowing. Without an immediate medical intervention it would have been a dead case who knows. So it is good to quit all things that will elevate one's blood pressure.
Taking of too much salt can increase the risk of someone to have high blood pressure and generally too much of salt is not good for the body that is why we all need to be guided.at a certain age we should consider and observe the type of food we are eating because there are some foods that will not be generally acceptable during old age.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blood pressure is something anyone should try as much as possible to avoid because it is one of the most dangerous diseases. Smoking is something people really need to quit because it has so many disadvantages and can cause liver damage on the long run. Taking of probiotics as you stated is also advisable.