3 Harmful Foods We Often Give to Our Children

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Many Children begin consuming ingredients that incorporate quite a few sugar at a totally younger age. This reasons a child`s flavor buds to lessen their sensitivity, so regular meals does not appear attractive anymore. There also are ingredients that youngsters should not devour due to the physiological traits in their body. Here you discover a way to train a toddler to devour healthful meals and which apparently healthful ingredients they shouldn`t devour at all.

Yogurt : In order to select a wholesome yogurt, you want to examine the ingredients. First, don`t purchase the maximum risky yogurt merchandise that aren't saved in fridge, however on open shelves. Second, purchase herbal yogurts in preference to candy ones.
Yogurts with fruit include a whole lot of sugar, fat, and energy which results in youngsters turning into obese and will increase their threat for buying diabetes.

Grapes : Grapes contain nutrients and minerals that youngsters need. In any case, there is a justification for why children shouldn't be permitted to eat them: they are large and tricky and a kid can stifle on them. Additionally, grapes are undeniably challenging for a growing children gastrointestinal system to process. Bananas are an incredible swap for youngsters more youthful than 2.

Honey : Children earlier than the age of two shouldn`t devour honey. This isn't simplest approximately a likely hypersensitivity however once in a while honey carries micro organism which can result in a critical infectious disorder known as botulism.

Ganibade

Verified member
To the best of my knowledge, When children are in the infant stage, only breast feeding is important to give them, but when children are grown up to the age of 3 years and upward, we can give any food that contains vitamins and balances their diets. We make sure that any foods given to them are quantified because their intestines are not strong enough to digest some foods very well. Given vitamin C or fruit, it is important to boost their antibodies and wounds. Giving them natural honey will boost their memory and serve as an anti-biotic in their blood stream. Don't give them solid foods too much to prevent constipation or extrusion of anus that causes hemorrhoids. Register your children with the child hospital in case of emergency treatments and vaccines against different diseases when they grow up.

Last edited:

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about health related issues and problems and dear this is really very informative post before reading the post i did not know that these 3 things are not good for youngsters you really add a very good thing in my knowledge if thes things are not good for youngsters then we keep it away from them and try to eat them a healthy and nutritious food because this kind of food will help them to grow very fastly and also make their bone stronge if we give them a a 3 cup of milk in a day it helps in children nourishment also milk is complete diet it fill your all body nutrition especially it is very essential for babies and also for youngsters you can also give your baby a wheat cerelac in the age of 4 months because it makes your baby healthy and when you kid reach the age of 2 year then you be very careful about their diet and give then fruits instead of giving them candiesa and chips hope so my post will proves beneficial for all of you guysb

Abee111

Plagiarized warning
Many children start consuming foods with high ingredients that they are not supposed to take.
To the beat of my knowledge, there are some food that are prohibited it to be given to a child at his younger age.
Such foods are
Honey
Occasionally, honey contains bacteria that can produce toxins in a baby's intestines, leading to infant illness cause by bacteria which is a very serious illness.
Do not give your child honey until they're over 1 year old. Honey is a sugar, so avoiding it will also help prevent tooth decay.
Cheese
Cheese can form part of a healthy, balanced diet for babies and young children, and provides calcium, protein and vitamins.
Babies can eat pasteurised full-fat cheese from 6 months old. This includes hard cheeses.
Babies and young children should not eat mould-ripened soft cheeses, or ripened goats' milk cheese and soft blue-veined cheese. There's a higher risk that these cheeses might carry a bacteria called listeria.
Many cheeses are made from unpasteurised milk. It's better to avoid these because of the risk of listeria.
You can check labels on cheeses to make sure they're made from pasteurised milk.
Sugar
Your baby does not need sugar
By avoiding sugary snacks and drinks (including fruit juice and other fruit drinks), you'll help prevent tooth decay.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that when children grow up, they can have all these foods. Grapes, honey, and yogurt are not at all harmful for anyone. In fact, research proves that these foods are good for all people, including children. For example, honey could be used to cure cough in children and adults. Grapes are also full of really healthy nutrients, which are required by both children and adults. Many people tend to give many kinds of foods to very young children that are far much more dangerous. Some of them are sweets, chocolates, candies, soft drinks, etc. All of these foods contain sugar and harmful chemicals that damage the immune system and digestive system of children.

The best way to deal with this problem is to consult a nutritionist who can guide you in a proper manner regarding this. As far as I know, children at the age of one usually depend on mother's milk and cerelac. I do not think that babies are capable of digesting some other kind of food apart from that, but some people do give certain kinds of food. You must observe what kind of food is the best for your baby. Do NOT try to give different kinds of foods to test what suits your baby.

D

Deleted member 62875

If not that our today's foods are not naturally produced,there shouldn't be any food that can be considered as harmful to children.if you go back to the people of the olden days that is our ancestors of fifth geration they eat natural food that doesn't passed through purification as of now a days or additional flavor, even aan infant that was born today is being feed with ordinary water, not RO treating water but they survived more than we do now in our generation.what do you think course that, it's because our today's foods is poisoned thinking its wise, additional of chemicals to raw food in the name of presentation, canning of food and not consumed till after more than a year, how can it not be harmful to matured human being talkess of small children.Even in what we consider as development in this Generation such as hybrids are not in there purest form, is either they are chemically produced or they under goe chemical process, This also caused the resultant to be inpure which have toxins that can cause illness in humans talk Less of infants, you are right in figuring out that the foods you listed are harmful to children but is not only limited to children alone, even matured human being too, it's only more harmful to children because of the less ability of their body system to detoxificate

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on so many reasons , most of these food is not good with the children and also they are not good for the adult that is why we just have to be very careful in some of the things we give to our children and also some of the things we also consume on our own .

Fried food is not good for adult but I believe it can have some dangerous side effects on children especially newborn babies , another one is by giving them junk food which is not the best for their body system because junk food is made up of salt and these salt are in high quantity which is not really the best for children at such age.

The best thing mothers should always try to do is to always try as much as possible to feed their children with vegetables and fruit because these are the needed natural food that can help children to grow perfectly with perfect immune system and healthy body system.

A lot of parents as I have seen feed their children with so much fat that their children are so fat and they can't even move, I wonder how people can be so ignorant like that in the 21st century.