Harmful Effects Of Alcoholic Drinks

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are some people who choose beer as their favourite drink in any occasion. This set of people have to mock people who like to take beverages that contains sugar.

They believe that since beer is bitter it must be very healthy for their body system. The sad thing is that they usually make this statement out of ignorance. you don't know that alcoholic intake is doing lot of herbs more than the benefits to the body systems.

I am going to highlight some of the harmful effects of taking excessive alcohol into the body system.

Alcohol alters central nervous system.
Alcohol interfere with the brain communication with other part of the central nervous system.

This is the reason why those who drink beer usually experience hangover and all the rubbish due to Highness from the effect of alcohol. This is the reason why people say senseless things when they are too tipsy.

Alcohol damages the liver
Excessive intake of alcohol can lead to liver damage in the body system. Alcohol damage the tissues in the liver.

When this happens the liver will continue to expand or necessary. This is the reason why people usually have protrude stomach from drinking excessive alcohol.

Others
Alcohol can also tooth decay. Excessive alcohol can also lead to hypertension high blood pressure as well as heart attack.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Alcohol in itself is not bad to consume but because many individuals today are binging on excessive alcohol intake , alcohol today is now seen as a source of many health problems and disorder that many individual faces and suffer from . For example illnesses and sickness caused by excessive alcohol intake includes : mental disorder , mental loss , brain failure , heart disease , lungs disease , kidney failure , hair loss , skin unglow etc .

Throughout the years doctors and health analyst or physicians have tell their patient not to take alcohol excessively . Most importantly alcohol hinders or obstruct a person's ability to live more longer and freely . This is due to the excessive intake of alcohol that destruct or hinders the full effect and function of most body organs in the body making it unable to carry out its duties or functions . And as a result of this frequent body organs or systems deterioration the health and life of that particular individual is said to be at stake . I have had a lot of people said that , they are away of the disadvantage excessive intake of alcohol can do , but as a result of being addicted to the excessive intake of alcohol they definitely cannot stop drinking . If you are in such situation it's advisable to see a therapist .

blessingc

Overtime people know the harmful effect of alcohol yet they can't do without it. The intake of alcohol doesn't cause sudden death or have sudden effect, it gradually drains the good in the individual. Excessive alcohol can lead to alot of big diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, various kinds of cancer like cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, liver, and many other organs in the body. It raises the blood pressure and cause digestion problems

E

eldavis

The funny things about this is that majority of those that drink today are actually aware of the dangers of drinking, yet they still do it. They tend to judge does who do not drink as not being man enough or an adult, meanwhile they are destroying their body.

Austinaldo

I personally do not touch alcohol. I don't think it should be consumed at all. People tend to abuse it and we can rarely find a scenario where anyone is consuming it responsibly. The reason is it always leads to addiction. No two ways about it. It's either you stay away from it or you abuse it.

On the flip side, talking of responsible intake of alcohol. Ensure that you don't make it a go-to substance to overcome depression, stress and anxiety. Ensure you consume it only when it is needed for refreshments. But how feasible is this? You got that right.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just so many consequences from taking excessive alcoholic beverages. That means those who are well dip into taking it are Just putting themselves into serious future dangers,which they thought, they're enjoying themselves. But truth be told, with all that has been said here and there, it isn't safe taking excessive alcoholic beverages. In fact excessive of everything leads to negative effects, we should always limit what we spend and we take in as alcohol with caution, so we wouldn't over do it. I don't take alcohols much, I do take as my body can carry and still stay alright, and talking normal and not senseless. And again, I don't drink alcohol as a daily routine beverages, I take them once in a blue moon, and not excessively. Whereas, their are people who sip it like water or red wine, that is delicious like milk and honey. Such is just killing to my system at the future time. Their is nothing better than taking advice and taking precautions to avoid any future lingerings in the future which is mainly caused by alcoholic beverages. I wouldn't want to increase the number I take as alcoholic beverages just to impress those around me.

Barin

Alcohol damages a lot of organs in the body which causes health complications because drinking of alcohol doesn't have any benefits or nutrients that will derive from hit it is only harmful to the health and causes premature death because it increases the risk of developing some kind of diseases like cancer, diabetics, heart disease, liver problem, kidney problem and some certain diseases as well.

So abstain from drinking alcohol as it doesn't have any benefits that it does to the body apart from harm so for us to have a healthy life we have to make sure that we abstain from this alcohol.

Ganibade

Verified member
Effect of alcohol in the body system. Drinking of alcohol is not good for body system, because it's causing a lot of diseases as a result of damage internal organs, such as heart kidney, lungs, large intestine, and as a result or dilating blood when past excretion.
This must be cautioned when people are taking alcoholic drinks instead they must go for non alcohol drinks which is beneficial for their body.
Most of the alcohol are used to prepare drugs made by pharmaceutical company but they are using it in small quantity, so therefore anybody that is taking alcoholic drinks we suffer a great havoc in his body.