Earn Money Best Online Earning Opportunities

D

Deleted member 13140

Well as a beginner its best to just find something easy to start with maybe for some experiment and experience.
So far I can tell you to go with something that has low risk potential, start with learning a skill on YouTube and apply it to the online world and see where it takes you.

For example:
  1. Social media management: I think this one is really interesting, you can have more than 5 clients to manage their social media accounts
  2. Content Marketing: I think this could be your ability to attract customers with article content.
  3. SEO: I think Google has a free course on this, imagine what it'll be like to learn SEO from Google.
  4. Graphic Design: I have a partner/ more like a friend, he is so good with graphic design he already earning money, at a young age.
  5. Video Editing: I have some experience with video editing, but am not really into turning it to some income stream
  6. Website developer
  7. Blogging (generating income from Google adsense)
  8. Affiliate marketing
  9. Sell and buy domains
Oh and speaking of ccryptocurrency trading, that is a high risk ground if you want to make money online as a beginner maybe stay away from that, its too risky.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All those things you have just mentioned are skills that we all need to learn them before we can make money online. most people are not really interesting with making money online with the skill , they are just interested in a website that pays them to perform a particular task such as bizdustry and trendri. But generally learning a skill is the best.

D

Deleted member 13140

All those things you have just mentioned are skills that we all need to learn them before we can make money online. most people are not really interesting with making money online with the skill , they are just interested in a website that pays them to perform a particular task such as bizdustry and trendri. But generally learning a skill is the best.
Well that's true, But too bad it's no use, I mean Do I expect to earn passive income from forum sites, of course not.
Learning a skill has to be it unless am planning to be stuck one place. Besides Its true that people don't really want stress they just want something they can do right now and get a return on it. Then that's the legit way, but anything that requires patience and faith and intellect and all those related stuff, they really don't like.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well that's true, But too bad it's no use, I mean Do I expect to earn passive income from forum sites, of course not.
Learning a skill has to be it unless am planning to be stuck one place. Besides Its true that people don't really want stress they just want something they can do right now and get a return on it. Then that's the legit way, but anything that requires patience and faith and intellect and all those related stuff, they really don't like.
Yes that's what I've been able to observe about the lot of people and even if you give them a whole e book concerning one of the most profitable online skill for them to learn ,some of them may not do it .they are just looking for an opportunity to earn something good from the internet in an easy way without stressing their self.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most of my earnings come from upwork where I work as a developer and programmer building websites and apps. I have also earned s a content creator by working on various forums. I also earn from adsesne and other ads on my website. I am doing a lot of things to make money online.

foster04

Print-On-Demand is also a great way to earn money online. Since all you have to do is create a design and the Print-On-Demand company helps with the printing, packaging, and delivery.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I so tell people that anyone who wants to make it big online must learn or be known for a particular skill. This skill will be the one fetching him more money. The only problem is that some of these skills cannot be learnt online except from some people that want to be paid first.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which anyone can make money on the internet provider you have the proper knowledge and understanding. Affiliate marketing is one of my best ways of making money online even though I have not really gone fully into it. Content marketing is also very lucrative provided you know your onions.

KAM2021

Honestly, I believe Affiliate Marketing is the best way to make money from home or online right now. Yes it does take some time if your a beginner, but there is so much training out there, rather through blogs, software, videos or even webinars that can get you up and running in no time. I advise going through a webinar, cause you can get so much information and then decide if that’s the product you want to promote
You can get a great product and training for as low as a $1

Abigael

Valued Contributor
For me, content creation is one of the best ways to make money online nowadays. You can post content in form of videos, texts or images. The video content sells so well in platforms like YouTube and TikTok.
Text content creation in form of articles is my best way. Soon, I would like to have my own blog since right now I am only earning from posting to other people's sites.

Wiserr

Most of those things you've made mention are things with or will I say they are skills that one needs before he or she can earn money, the truth is that as a newbie to online earnings you need look for a better way that you can use to earn real money online, you know as a new person to the world of online earnings you need to take it slowly and carefully and St this pot you can be able to earn and also gain huge knowledge and experience on a particular thing, I suggest you keep on posting on forums.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which one can be able to make money depending on how much work he is wanting to put into it and a skill that you are having that you can be able to make the most out of.
1. Customer service representative. This is not a job that is going to pay you hundreds of dollars in one week but you are rest assured that if you have the right skills to be able to represent customers when it comes to social media or email you are never going to lack work.

2. You can also be able to make money in 2022 by becoming a website developer as there are a lot of files in it that you can choose from like no code including WordPress and wix. If you want to go into coding then you can choose to first of all learn HTML and CSS then you are going to proceed with JavaScript and then choose a backend language.
3. Digital marketing. There are a lot of brands right now that have moved all-girl market strategy online and as such they are going to need people like you that are going to create engaging digital marketing campaigns for them.

CypherRock

There are so many ways in which one can be able to make money depending on how much work he is wanting to put into it and a skill that you are having that you can be able to make the most out of.
1. Customer service representative. This is not a job that is going to pay you hundreds of dollars in one week but you are rest assured that if you have the right skills to be able to represent customers when it comes to social media or email you are never going to lack work.

2. You can also be able to make money in 2022 by becoming a website developer as there are a lot of files in it that you can choose from like no code including WordPress and wix. If you want to go into coding then you can choose to first of all learn HTML and CSS then you are going to proceed with JavaScript and then choose a backend language.
3. Digital marketing. There are a lot of brands right now that have moved all-girl market strategy online and as such they are going to need people like you that are going to create engaging digital marketing campaigns for them.
Freelancing, should also be added to this list, as many are earning massively through this means.