Shares/Stock Blue-chip stocks

greenieS

Verified member
What do you think about bluechip stocks? Do you think this is a safe investment?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is Blue-Chip Stocks a list of bluechip stock companies and their growth / decline periods.

Do you think it's a good idea to invest in one of those lists? If so, why?

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of each?

D

Deleted member 28127

The most of these companies are United States based company appliable to the economy of US and then what I recommand is Bank of America because this bank is used by Payoneer company for receive payments from US companies that are working with Payoneer to your Payoneer debit card mentionned in the list BAC then the service is called US Payment Service. This is my point of view as Payoneer freelancer. General Motors is also a good mark and it is recommanded and it is increased in quality day after day then this is my point of view and what I recommand to you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What I know about blue chip stocks is that they are owned by a big corporation that is in existence for a long time in good financial standing. Moreover, the stocks are in the market for years with also a good performance in the prices. I have a substantial amount of shares of blue chip stocks that I consider my lifetime savings. It gives me confidence that my investment is safe and experiencing a crash is far fetched. However, I will only sell my stocks when I badly need the money. I hope that my stocks will remain in my holdings for a long time. It would be sad if the time will come for me to sell my stocks.