Trading Discussion Can Forex Trading Make Me Rich?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the online money making systems I have been trying to master for the past few years.

I like the fact that you can place a trade at any point in time during the week days. This gives someone opportunity to plan his or her time accordingly.

I got to know about forex trading when I was still in the college. You are going to see banners advertising about forex trading seminar in most places.

I wish I could attend forex trading seminar back then but I was unable due to the higher amount of money they are charging for training.

The problem is that I am yet to see someone who is living a wealthy lifestyle Trading Forex.

So I want to ask that can forex trading make me a rich person?

uforwealth

Verified member
Getting rich with forex trading is based on luck. If you are lucky enough , you can make fortunes within a few weeks. Otherwise, you can lose all your investments. Forex trading is very risky. You can make profits when you don't expect. Likewise, you can lose thousands of dollars when you hope for gains.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course it could make you rich but it is best advised to make sure you have it insured if possible because forex is a business with a high percentage risk of losing and I believe that’s what insurance is there for, to cover up for one’s losses or damages.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people that are becoming rich with trading of digital currency and Forex, I believe if you know what you are doing and you are really good at reading it is possible for you to be rich with cryptocurrency or forex, you need to understand it is risky and there is a higher chance of losing your money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Forex trading and trading of financial markets can actually make you wealthy. In as much as this is true it is not good that you should target such a thing . You should instead focus on building your portfolio step-by-step and then see where the result is going to take you to.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It can make someone rich and also make the person poor all you need is to have the right knowledge about it ,so many people have become broke because of forex trading and many too have become so rich due to forex trading ,you have to just be more careful when trading forex I think

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
No single individual can see that one tell you whether or not forex trading is going to make you rich in this life .

No matter what aspect of making money online venture that you get too involved in , you have to bear in mind that there are different things I applied there and you can only get to explore the opportunities there and become rich if you want to , by just making sure you abide by the expected rules are not do what is more profitable .

The fact is that you can get three free forex trading if you follow the due process by first taking time to learn what is expected of you .

You can then venture into other opportunities while still handling your forex trading too because it is not reliable thing to focus on only one aspect of making money online .

I try as much as possible to see to it that I venture into one or two aspects of forex trading , to make sure that I explore different opportunities in it and not focus on only one trading method .

This is the best strategy to use in order to find out what is really working and developed your own method.

E

eldavis

Forex trading can make you rich, but if you carry that mindset into the forex market, you will end up making lots of mistakes that would suck you capital. To actually earn from forex trading, it requires alot of trading skills, and as well taking risk. The learning process never ends when it comes to forex trading, every loss is a lesson to learn from and every profit, there is also something to learn as well.

Chlamys

The earning potential in forex trading is vast. But the definition of ‘rich’ varies from trader to trader. How much do you want to make? Regardless of the length of digits in your mind, the money-making route is the same for all traders: you will make more when you know more about trading. Thus, invest in skill building.

Asahi

Verified member
Experience wants time to grow but it won’t grow automatically rather a trader has to trade more and more and spend time in learning analyses. Experience grows over time and so I always suggest traders to focus on a single trading pair because it helps them earn experience quickly.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
We need simple things to follow at the time of trading like lowering trading spread, using low leverage are some of the ways by which traders can minimize their risk. However, try to follow those techniques that help minimize trading risk. If we trade considering these issues, we can bear profit on average.

Polyglot

I doubt if it can! Forex trading doesn’t offer a get-rich quick scheme. You have to work for the profits you want to earn. Never let anyone influence the way you trade.

Turrical

Being rich with forex trading is a possibility but that should not be your only goal when you enter the market. You need to develop professional level skills for making good profits and that requires learning. You may not be profitable right away as a beginner. So, you need to stay patient and focus more on gaining knowledge and experience as a forex trader.

Spittle

You can’t say how your trading career will turn out to be until you make a few trades in the live market and see how you perform. The career doesn’t get the same results for everyone. You have to build your own trading career and realise the possibilities to become rich.

Jenet

You can but don’t expect it to happen too soon. Patience is one of the key factors that determines whether one will succeed or fail in the forex market. The forex market is for those who remain calm and stick to the trading process. Forex cannot make you rich quickly; you have to work hard on yourself first to trade. If you skip this step (which often takes time), no one can save you from your financial crisis.

Titulus

There's no doubt that forex trading can be a great way to make money. After all, there are many stories of people who have made a fortune through forex trading. However, it's important to remember that forex trading is a high risk activity, and there's a real chance that you could lose all of your money. So, if you're thinking about forex trading, be sure to do your research and understand the risks involved.

shyammandal

Yes , it is possible that Forex can make us rich with short time because Forex is highly profitable business in the world , people can earn huge profit from low investment which is not possible in other business or job . So maximum people want to make carrier in Forex market to become quick rich .

Sombole

It can. And if it doesn’t make you rich, it may also take away all the money you use for trading. It is a very tough task to do and you must learn properly before you expect to make any kind of profits in the market. Even if you were to get rich with forex, it would take around a decade for you to reach there.

Vigorish

It is a risky business but you can make good profit returns over time provided you maintain discipline and follow a plan and budget. Losing or winning is entirely in your ballpark. You must find ways to bring in the profit despite the changing conditions.

Chockcroal

Yes, forex trading has the potential to make you rich, given that you have the skills and trading expertise. Forex is a dynamic market and one is bound to lose at one point or another. But if you have a good risk management strategy and a robust trading system, you could expect to make a good profit in the long run.