Common reasons why people fail in business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
no matter how far we drop this matter there are still so many number of individual who are not able to succeed in businesses today and as the day goes by they are fully aware that their intentions and actions for their business to inspire and to skyrocket is absolutely going nowhere . the reasons for this is as a result of not putting some factors into proper consideration in the process of initially establishing their business and that is why they face such problems today and they will continue to face these problems and hindrances unless they realise their mistakes and errors and try to rectify the issue . A population of your business with a large-scale or small-scale actually plays a very important role in determining the success rate on which your business could be . And the location of a business is actually one thing we need to consider when initially establishing or implementing our business because it's absolutely plays a very important role in determining the potential rate of our business success .

Secondly the quality of your customer service actually determine the potential rate of a business to succeed . A business with a sound and equipped customer servicehe said to grab the attention of various and many customers and clients but a one with a bad customer service pursue and disperse its customers and clients . you as a business owner should do the math yourself .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I 100% agree with you on the part where you said or mention that some businesses fail today as a result of not putting into proper consideration some of the factors that determine a business success rate or that possibly makes a business to succeed and one of this important factor is the business location . not all business owners actually see the fact that location plays a very important role in determining how successful then various businesses will be and sometimes they go ahead to sit with your business in an area where there is no market for their products or services in which they sell or render and they are left with the reality of making no sales at all .

In the initial stage of establishing a business the location of a business place a very important role in determining how successful your business will be . and if a business is off a buying and selling nature it is advised to sit with such a business in an area where there will be a market for it that is in an area with high and reasonable amount of population . You can saw the go-ahead to conduct a feasibility study about the taste and preferences of individuals living in that area so as to be sure what type of services or goods that you should sell or render .

E

eldavis

One common reasons why most business owners fail today is lack of commitment and. Understanding of the business. The truth of the matter is how can you be committed to something you do not know? Most young entrepreneurs today start up a business without actually having any form of understanding of the business. They see others doing it and making profit from it so they assume it's that easy, only for them to go in and see something completely different.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several factors why people fail in businesses and if some of these factors are not addressed before anyone venturing into a particular business the rate of failure will be very high.

One of the main reasons a lot of people do not succeed in a particular business venture is lack of proper planning . If a business owner does not plan his business well there is high probability that such a business probably not succeed.

Before you venture into a business you must plan every area of your business, ranging from financial to the number of employees you are going to employ to the kind of environment you will locate. All these things must be put in place and evaluated if you really want to become successful in a business venture.

Another main reason people do not succeed in business is lack of capital. If you're going into a business and you do not have enough capital to finance the operations of the business, your probability of succeeding will be very low.

anybody who wants to venture into a business must not downplay the importance of having enough financial capacity because it will help you to compete and probably become successful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are diverse reasons why people fail in business and I want to believe that people don't realize how to tackle the problem at the earliest stage because such would have been dealth with to avoid the failing of the business. The following are my reasons

lack of adequate planning: Let we all know if you plan now, you plan to fail. some business owners didn't do adequate planning before starting a business, you don't just jump 9n to follow a trend or what people are selling to want to start selling same you might just not he cut out for such a business. You would definitely fsil at it . So it is always look before one leap.

lack of discipline; This is another reason why a person might not get his or her business grounded if you can't discipline yourself to be punctual and serve your customers effectively then you would soon fail with your business. Custokers are the bedrock of any business, if they are not treated right then they wouldn't patronize a business.

lack of mentorship: When once one can't get someone that would assist one to succeed with the business then the business is bound to go down

Setho

VIP Contributor
Business is something that you are supposed to take one a step-by-step basis and there are some delicate issues that you are not supposed to me is no matter what . There are some people who do not do it the right way and they employ some ways in which is going to increase their chances of losing .

Lack of research. Any decision that you are supposed to take on your business journey is supposed to be something that is calculated . If you want to create a real estate company in a rural area then you supposed to have had reasons to believe why it is going to be successful and not just do it because you have the liquidity .

Poor customer service. Whenever you create a business , the customer is the one who you are having in mind and that makes them the most important person in that business . There are businesses who have failed or have been forced to close early because they did not take customer service very well and that left customers to be very angry and then stopped buying from them .

There are also some people who are not good in forming partnerships with other people that are not in their industry to make things easier for them.

Rachael

Verified member
There are many common reasons businesses collapse even when there is enough funding available. Normally, I use to base my vote on the premise that, having the ability to fund a business is not the anchor or yardstick for a sustainable venture. I have heard and seen many prominent businesses where funding was never an issue go down the waters. At the onset, we have entrepreneurs who do not have or see the need of a business plan, and in my opinion, I do not think they are actually entrepreneurs, rather, I'd prefer to call them business owners.

Quote me anywhere, there is no business that does not have its ups and downs, but this is the essence to have a business plan which should have proactive measures and have some ability to foreshadow the future and already proffer solutions to it, in case of any negative occurrences. Having a failed business does not make you a failure, but it goes to show that, the assignment or task laid before you as the business owner was not carried our properly. When once the business plan is faulty or not worked in line with, it becomes a problem for the business because it looses the track.

williamnewman

no matter how far we drop this matter there are still so many number of individual who are not able to succeed in businesses today and as the day goes by they are fully aware that their intentions and actions for their business to inspire and to skyrocket is absolutely going nowhere . the reasons for this is as a result of not putting some factors into proper consideration in the process of initially establishing their business and that is why they face such problems today and they will continue to face these problems and hindrances unless they realise their mistakes and errors and try to rectify the issue . A population of your business with a large-scale or small-scale actually plays a very important role in determining the success rate on which your business could be . And the location of a business is actually one thing we need to consider when initially establishing or implementing our business because it's absolutely plays a very important role in determining the potential rate of our business success .

Secondly the quality of your customer service actually determine the potential rate of a business to succeed . A business with a sound and equipped customer servicehe said to grab the attention of various and many customers and clients but a one with a bad customer service pursue and disperse its customers and clients . you as a business owner should do the math yourself .
I agree with your ideas, especially with regard to customer service. In my opinion, failure in all areas is related to something we forgot in the past. When we learned to walk, we did not consider falling several times a failure, but rather we kept trying.

Suba

Staff member
Successful businessmen are not those who are weak-hearted, easily discouraged, weak willed, afraid to take risks, not confident, the opposite of these internal factors that must be owned by a strong businessman. Besides that, we also need to evaluate external factors that often cause people to fail in business, including poor planning, lack of capital, lack of cost control, lack of supervision of employees, lack of marketing, so that they lose in competing with similar businesses, etc.