Doubting Completely clueless - I Need Help

S

Seriously Done

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for posting such a silly question but please bare with me. I made an account on this forum a few minutes ago and flipped through the content quickly and think that this is an amazing community that can offer real value and help especially for someone like me who is stuck in poverty. The thing is that I live in Syria. I was born here and still am here. However, I think I have now reached a threshold that I cannot take it anymore. The economy has been declining since 2011 and everything is getting worse. Everything is expensive and we can barely survive. I am currently 24 and live with my family: father and mother, one brother, and two sisters.

I have worked previously in different jobs, yet none of them was really worth the effort. For example, for someone without a business, to earn a 90$ a month you'd have to work in some kind of labor work. Other job opportunities offer you an average of 40$ a month. And no I'm not kidding. This is the truth. Working here does not pay off because the Syrian currency is too low compared to the USD.

So now my gut feeling is telling me that I should focus on getting money from online sources as they offer payment in USD so that I can guarantee a decent amount of money on the transfer. For example, for me a simple 20$ would mean a lot. Well, not actually a lot, but like it's much better than having to work for 15 days to earn something insignificant. Here in Syria, you can't save and you can't afford any luxuries. I can't even own a laptop because I can't save enough money to afford one. I'm currently at a point where I don't care a single bit about the luxuries. I just want the basics and I believe that online money is the best way.

What I'm exactly trying to do here is to find good information on how to get money online from scratch. I don't have a PayPal account and I have no idea how this works. Like how can I create one? And how can I transfer money from electronic form into bank notes? These things aren't available here in Syria so that's why I'm clueless. If anyone can help me out please I will be very grateful. Thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I am really touched by your story, seriously a million people have lost their lives and millions have been displaced, but the scale of human suffering cannot be expressed in numbers. i didn't see your post on time because it was posted in a wrong category.

Your post have been featured and pinned to the top of the Make Money Forum Category to enable other members see it on time and recommend legitimate means you can earn online and also receive payout while in Syria.