Did You Know You Can Make Money On YouTube Without Owning A Content?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
YouTube is a video sharing platform as we all know, typically, you make money when YouTube display ads on your videos, this article will look at earning on YouTube without creating any contents of your, this is a new smart way you can use to make income for yourself before getting the needed equipments to start making 4k videos lol.

How this work is easy, it involves identifying a famous person, for example, Eminem, JayZ, Will Smith, Elon Musk etc and get their videos and you'll start posting on your page, please note that the videos should not be their already posted videos on their channel, because if you do this, YouTube will ban your channel and you've violated their rights.

You can upload an intervuew videos of theirs, their snapchat stories, their interviews or even lyrics videos(for artist), this will catch the attention of their fans and they'll subscribe to your channel without doing any work of creating any contents of your own.

There a lot of channels using this kind of model to make money for themselves, a typical example is the motivational channels on YouTube if you noticed most of these channels just copy interviews and do some kind of voice overs in their videos and boom you'll see upto 5M views on one single video.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can download youtube videos and republish on your channel and make money from these republished videos, however, you need to take care of a couple of things, like the video you have uploaded must have creative commons licence for commercial sharing, secondly you need to make changes on your video such s adding voice overs, adding new scenes etc. Youtube wants your video to have substantial amount of original content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are republishing videos, youtube will not even consider monetizing your channel let alone making money from youtube. Even though they say you can make money on youtube even when you have not enabled youtube monetization (affiliate marketing, sponsorship, subscriptions, etc. re suggested), you have no chances of generating money because in order to do that you need to build a lot of subscribers and a lot of traffic.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well this sounds kind of unique to me because I have not seen or heard anything like this about YouTube, I am not saying that can’t be real or true but how sure are you about this because I am afraid to go on to start it then I will begin to regret doing it because of the waste of time. At the same time I understand the fact that if one does not try, one can’t achieve, which is true because it is all about giving it a trial to know if it will work out well for you or not.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube is probably one of the best means of making money on the internet currently if you know your onions. The truth is that there are many people making thousands of dollars on monthly basis on youtube without making their own videos or showing their faces.

This method you put here is definitely a very good method and I think I would like to try it out. There are a lot of people getting millions of views on their youtube channels doing inspirational videos by using people's interviews and of course using voice overs. I have noticed this and I have been wondering how people were able to do this without getting banned. One thing about YouTube is that there are certain things you must know if you really want your video to get a lot of and one of them is mastering search engine optimisation. Keyword research is very important for anyone that really wants to succeed on YouTube.

There are also other methods in which you can use to make money from YouTube by using creative Commons videos. You just do this by searching creative Commons in one section of YouTube and download the videos and edit them. I have used this before to get some views but I was not consistent enough.

sunnystar

You need to monetize your account before you will be able to earn on YouTube and to do this, you need subscribers and followers. If you use the method of copying and paste on YouTube for monetization YouTube wouldn't credit your account. They are also wise and have reviewed many wise method that may come up so it will be better to create your own contents. But I believe this method can be done on Facebook because you're allowed to share and post a video of popular Tiktok and do some voices underneath. Many pages like that are on Facebook so I believe it is still a way to earn.

Asad Ali

These videos cannot be monetized and there is no earning on them but you will get some traffic which will help you to monetize your channel and later grow the channel by posting videos on other topics.