Effect of sugar on our health

Bashbash

many people rely on quick process food for meals and snacks since this product oven contain added sugar it makes up a large proportion of their daily calorie intake experts believe the sugar consumption is major cause of obesity and many chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and they are 11 reasons why eating too much sugar is bad for your health can cause weight gain weight of obesity are rising worldwide and added sugar socially from sugar-sweetened beverages is thought to be one of the main culprits
may increase your risk of heart disease and sugar diet have been associated with an increased risk of many cities including heart disease the number one cause of death worldwide evidence suggests that high sugar diet can be to visit information and high triglycerides blood sugar and blood pressure levels this means that one should we drink a day can already put you over the recommended daily limits consuming too much are they should go and courses are the six risk factors such as obesity high blood pressure and inflammation as sugar diet I've been linked to eating a diet and workout including sugary foods and drinks as being associated with a higher risk of developing acne

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am a heavy consumer of sugar and sugary things. Though I am not fat, I know it is bad. The last check up I did reveal that my sugar level is rising and I need to change my diet before it becomes something worse. This has made me reducing my sugar intake.

Kola

Verified member
Sugar is not too good in the body because when you consume it too much it can cause high blood pressure and high temperature.it also makes it hard for the body to excrete freely so don't consume too much of it it's not good for the health.also junks contain high sugar which is not good for the body and can also cause diabetes because excess sugar in the body causes diabetes.instead of taking excess sugar you can always add honey to your liquids