How long can online money making websites can last

Bharon

e
Hi,I am interested in starting an online business but I don't know how long they can last. What are some of the factors that determine how long a website will be

Chandana

It is better to keep it for at least six month (just say six month). But I have seen that some sites those are very new runs well. Every thing depend on the traffic , content and seo. A rich content can be over-lead any kind of factor. Majority of the browses willing to grab the knowledge.

Finger Geek

Verified member
e
Hi,I am interested in starting an online business but I don't know how long they can last. What are some of the factors that determine how long a website will be
There is no factor that can determine how an online business last for. One thing we should do before we start any online business is to do through research on the business and set some plan for it. We are nit supposed to start an online business and be thinking of how it will last before the business is closed.
We should first get information from others that are already into the business. We should know how they started, the capital used to start, there challenges and how they overcome it, with many more.
One more thing is for us to have enough capital for the business. When the capital is not enough. It might get to a stage that the business will collapse.
Another thing is to set plan and daily or monthly target for the business. With this, it will help the business to go a long way.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well when someone create something his main goal should be how that thing benefit him or her and how long will it last, nobody would like what he like best to end, they would love it to continue,.

And when one create something too he need to make plans on the thing in particular so as to manage it more effectively.

This fall in the line of making money when creating a website one need to make research on the how that website would go a long way in helping others, would it attract users, what details does such website showcasing and how will his users react this and so many more they need to consider, and the management power being put in maintaining such website.

This is what so many people lack when creating or launching a website the just create a website with little capital, just like starting a business it need accurate maintenance for such business to flow to it booming point and not just the booming but stay in that range.

niche

Verified member
The life of an online business or website depends to a large extent on what the aim of the business owner is . If the business owner is young, below 35 years old and does not make a profit he will usually leave the business and take up a job. However, if the business owner is older, there are few job opportunities for older persons in some countries, and if the person has some other source of income, they can continue for many years. Some run their websites as a social service to raise awareness about a cause they strongly believe in.