For How Long Have You Been In The Game Of Making Money Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is a good way to become rich in future. Although you won't become rich overnight but is a good way to earn extra money if you are working as full time or part time job.

A lot of people are doing and many of them are succeeding in life. Some people were just lucky to get the idea earlier and through that, they have been able to make a huge amount of money because they have been in the game for a long time.

I'm not trying to say been in the game for a long time will let you get more money or be rich but at least you will be a senior in many different angles.

To me, I'm now new in the system and I have to learn more which means I have a mile to go. I hope you have been in the game for long right? For how long has you been doing this online money making?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online is truly a great opportunity. It is even better if you learnt about it earlier and so you are already established at the business. Now you know exactly what you need to do to earn and you know several earning methods.

Personally, I started working online in 2018, so that is almost 4 years now. Though the first year was not easy due to the doubts and challenges of being a newbie in online work. It took me a while before I received my first payment.

Right now, I can say that I am pretty much stable in the online work. I have settled at the best online job for me to concentrate in and so now I am reaching payouts more regularly. I am also more open to growing and trying new things.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm not really a beginner in the online world, I've been online for a while and it started making sense honestly from the on set but I wasn't really focused then so a lot of opportunities passed me by, but I'm really grateful for where I am at the moment, I've started making way more than I can spend and life's good, I'd advise people to learn a skill that was what really helped me from the get go, I was a writer and I was getting writing jobs.

So, from the get go, it was the skills that was making the difference, even till today, you need a skill to break through online, you have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of time and work really hard, opportunities are everywhere and you can learn any skill for free of charge without spending a dime.

Back then you have to buy courses, pay for mentorship, it was just hectic, even though mentorship is very important till date but one can still get ahead without that.

Learn a skill, practice, practise, offer your skills for free to get recommendations and reviews and then the sky is the starting point for you.

Kendy

Verified member
I have not been consistent when it comes to making money online but I have made money online passively for a couple of 3months. I first of all joined Bizdustry forum which I got so much acquainted with and later I got exposed to this very forum. I have not really had opportunities in making money online although I have come through many platforms but there are so many restraint orders which makes me quit. Many survey sites do not give leverage on lower-tier countries to earn and slat times, the payment mode of PayPal is unfavourable as well. Apart from the incentives I get online, I have utilized it much to gaining more information on subject matter which I never had an idea about. Like now, I have the basic experience of cryptocurrency and it might sound hilarious but before this time, I did not understand what crypto is about and I had never had any account in relation to that but with the knowledge from online platforms, I am now able to understand how decentralized it works. I still have alot of work to undergone on myself by sharpening or learning some skills, if I actually want to make more money online because it is not all about working hard but also working smart.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online has really given me the opportunity to not depend on anybody for any financial assistance because I can comfortably provide for my needs. I remember sometime around 2017, I wanted to make money on the internet and I was venturing into several platforms which most of them turned out to be a scam. The reason I wanted to make money online at the first place was that I tried to learn an offline skill but the idea didn't really work so I have no other option than to try as much as possible to find something I can learn online and make some money. It was around 2020 that I started making real money on the internet. in those days I ventured into a lot of platforms that allowed me to take online surveys and some microjobs platforms that I made some good amount of money from. When I started seeing the money i developed enough interest to be very consistent in making money online. Today, I have learnt a lot of things on the internet space and I know how trade cryptocurrency and also work on paid to post platforms to make some good amount of money on daily basis. I am also trying to venture into freelancing fully.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online has always been my dream and I have been pursing this dream for a really long time. In the past, I used to search for many money making sites online and I encountered many fake sites. You can say that I have been seeking different ways to make money for 12 to 15 years. I used to join many paid to click sites and survey sites. However, I was only disappointed with those sites. In the year 2016, I started writing online and I began working for content mills after I improved my way of writing. I made some money.

However, it was never a huge sum of money for me. I was only being paid one dollar for one article online. After the closure of that particular website, I never made any money for some time. However, in the year 2021, things began to change and I discovered many great sites such as Trendri. Right now, I am a full-time writer in here and I write posts and threads in here almost each day. Trendri has supported me a lot during my bad times and I do not plan to quite Trendri ever. I work hard in here and earn passive income.

Rachael

Verified member
I have not been so long in the game of making money online. I was aware of the possibilities of making money online but I never gave it a trial. There are people who have made money online for such a long time even before I had access to a mobile device. I started making money online some couple of 4months or less and the journey so far has been challenging and also worth the stress. I discovered that in making money online, you can actually stay at the ambience of your house and work although it can be distracting if you have other chores to carry out.

Making money online is not as easy as they had made it seem. If not because I am very determinant in nature, I would not engage in some sites, most especially surveys, because I see it as a waste of my time, energy and resources, over a meagre pay which is not even equal to the input and honest reviews I give. making money online has made me to have a different kind of mindset and perception, this is because it makes my mind positioned for better opportunities and I get new learning experiences gradually.

E

eldavis

If am not mistaken, it should be a year and some months now, though so far I have not really had a stable means of making money online, it's usually one method or the other, or one site to the other. Currently my online earnings has reduced drastically based on the fact that some of the sites I used to work on are nolonger active. I am currently working on growing back my earnings though.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As as far as I could remember I started working online since the year 2018 but I developed the love and motivation for online money making activities since the year 2016 . And trust me the experience have been much of a fight and a touch of positivity . I could remember vividly and clearly be with the year 2018 I got scammed twice on different occasion buy some online scammers and fraudsters who own and control scam website and fraudulent platforms in the internet . Well I would say it was as a result of my desperate and dolorous behaviour toward the act of making money online that's blind my eye from making my own personal review about the website I intend to invest my money on and as a result of this I got scammed twice in different occasions .

Today , I can consider myself as an advanced and knowledgeable online money making hustler . And for over a decade now I have not fall as a subject or victim to scam websites and fraudulent platforms this is as a result of me using a scam site detector to effectively detect whether a website I intend to invest my time or money on is actually legit or paying . One of the best scam site detector app I have been using for the past years is sureplug .com .