Earn Money How long have you been earning online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the sense that we met each other earning via different earning sites, some persons started long time ago and others started recently too. But it doesn't matter enough how long we have been earning online. Any one can start today within short period of time making more money than one who started fifteen (15) years ago.

It comes down to the act of having that special skill and work exceptionally. I am not skillful earning online, I'm only a writer, that's why I'm not making enough as I would've like. Not too long I started earning online, just a year old. Adding an in-demand skill to my 'Resume online will improve the income.

How long have you been earning online?

Have you seen improvement?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest I do not remember exactly when I started but maybe it was 2014 when I joined Bubblews. That was my first try to earn online. Unfortunately before I could claim my first withdrawal there was a technical problem that payments were suspended until later on the site admitted bankruptcy due to excessive spamming by bots.
That's an awful experience you witnessed from you first site "bubbles, which you didn't earn anything from the site. But the future holds the best, now you've earned from your time online. If they calculate from what you've made online from 2014 till now, it will be worth plenty this day. I can say you've made more than $3,000 online after ruining your time with bubblews.

Raiyan10

I am so new to everything haha. I got my first money from Picoworkers 5 month ago. And i started working only 6 months ago. So yeah i am still a newbie. But i am happy with what i am making right now. Because i am still learning. I hope i can earn lot in the future.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest I do not remember exactly when I started but maybe it was 2014 when I joined Bubblews. That was my first try to earn online. Unfortunately before I could claim my first withdrawal there was a technical problem that payments were suspended until later on the site admitted bankruptcy due to excessive spamming by bots.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been earn online genuinely not quiet too long.....And just as you have said on your thread, if we have some skills that can be monetized then, we may continue to earn effectively, just as we want cos we can be selling those skills and be earning money as a freelance. But without skills we can't be earning much.
Without skills we aren't going to earn much just as we are doing now. We mist be creative enough to join those seating in the podium of reasonable amount of money online to make ours too. Making money everyone isn't easy but when we are committed to learn what is ideal to fetch money it definitely lead us there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I come in contact with making money online in 2009. I didn't take everything serious until 2012. I started my first blog and affiliating marketing in 2013. Since that time I have been jumping from one money making model to another. Until I settle with get paid to post website for now.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have varying experience working online. I started with investing with high yield investment platform around 2016 which later turned out to be scam. Then bitcoin around 2018 then paid to post website in the late 2020. However I combined this with transcription which I also started in year 2020.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been earn online genuinely not quiet too long.....And just as you have said on your thread, if we have some skills that can be monetized then, we may continue to earn effectively, just as we want cos we can be selling those skills and be earning money as a freelance. But without skills we can't be earning much.

Rachael

Verified member
I have been earning money online for about 4months and still counting. During the space of this time, it is not virtually everyday I get to work online. I have some offline activities I do engage in, although it is not money related and it consumes a whole lot of my time. I feel motivated when I see and acknowledge that there are people who have been earning online for more than 5years and some even work on a full-time basis as well.

Making money online has opened doors of information for me and more opportunities, no matter how small the pay could be. I need to sharpen my freelancing skills in content creation if I really want to step up my game in making money online but be it as it may, what I have learnt so far is worthwhile. I have a friend who is a cryptocurrency trader and for almost six (6) years, he has used this trading activities to sponsor himself singlehandedly in school. Someone looking at it from afar might think that because he is highly skills and technical when it comes to trading, that he does not encounter challenges but this is untrue, because there are sad days while trading and also happy days.

E

eldavis

I started earning money online towards the end of the year 2020, all through 2021, my online esrnngs have not really been stable, there are days I earn pretty well, and there are also days I hardly earn due to one reason or the other. Then there is also the fact that most of the sites I work on either stop working, or stop paying.