For How Long Have You Been Working As A Writer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to opting for a career, you tend to opt it during some point of your life. Writing is one of the most intriguing careers and it is a good thing to be a writer. The great thing about writing is the fact that you can choose to be a writer at any stage of your life. This is because of the fact that you do need to be at any stage or have to be at certain age in order to become a writer. This is why there are many people who become a writer at an old age.

A Story About My Writing Career

You would not believe but I have been writing for a really long time. I used to write fictional stories during my early childhood. I think that it was the year 2003 or 2004 when I began to write fictional stories just for fun. I never used to get paid for that. In the year 2006, I received my first "Best Writer" award at my school. This sparked interest in me to become a writer. I have also worked as a writer for many people and freelancing companies as well. Now I write posts on forums and get paid for that.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Wow such an excellent story. You must have been a writer for a couple of years right now. There is so much zeal attached to writing out of pleasure. It also has an attendant ease as your passion will help you in putting the interest and getting rid of all the inconveniences that may be accompanied by the hectic and tedious work of writing.

Personally, I can date writing back to 2013 when I was still in the primary school. I will personally pick a paper and pen and just similarly as you write fictional story books.

I will at times paint the inside with pictures from the scene to make it more appealing because then as a kid I loved story bokks with pictures and i don't even see books without pictures as interesting.

I officially began earning by writing in the previous year. I got to know about some of the tasks and began earning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been writing for a little over 4 years now the thing is that I have been writing offline before now for the fun of it still the last 4 years that I left school that I found my self online doing the same thing I love to do offline

Writing and for a long time needs passion. This is why you can invite people to join your referrals for a PTP.sites but they can't survive it before they do not have the passion to write. They will always decline a long the way because they have no passion for it. it is always good to have the right passion for a thing to be able to sustain it.

So it is good to write if you can especially if you can make money off it but you need to build the right skills with it. This way you would enjoy making money with it