General insurance How long have you been with insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been hearing about insurance and it's maligned benefits for some time now. And I know, others have started quite some time with insurance, earning dividends from it and for others not so. Some insurance policies brings benefits only when challenges surfaced in the life of the insured. While some are simply negotiated for some period of time, depending the term reached.

If you insured for some period of time, and nothing happened for in stance "death, surely you'll earn benefits surrounding it. That happens via "term life insurance. I know some persons have stayed long with insurance, I just want to know how long you've been with insurance. If you're part of it's beneficiaries you can simply give your opinion, thank you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I bought a life insurance policy 7 years ago. My policy has a term of 20 years The policy allows me to collect 25 percent of the insured amount every 5 years. By the end of 20 years, I will collect an insurance bonus and other benefits. My insurance policy provides coverage for death as well

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am not with insurance but I know a friend who is with them, and he has been with them for the past eight years, he insured his property and I think it’s a great idea very soon it will be off but I don’t know if he wants to renew the contract or not

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The period I will spend with insurance companies depend on the type of insurance policy that I am running with the insurance companies. If it is business insurance policy, I may be there for love in order to protect the bhsiness from any risk that's likely to happen to the business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I bought a life insurance policy 7 years ago. My policy has a term of 20 years The policy allows me to collect 25 percent of the insured amount every 5 years. By the end of 20 years, I will collect an insurance bonus and other benefits. My insurance policy provides coverage for death as well
That's wonder to hear dear. Your insurance package is a worthwhile own, cos it covers lots of benefits with time. Staying seven (7) years with insurance when the max contract is 20 years, it's something promising. Meaning, you have extra thirteen (13) to wait for your full premium plan insurance benefits.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I once had an auto insurance for two years with alico but eventually I started regretting because the policy they gave me was kind of strangling me and I couldn’t just bear it anymore. The premium I was paying was affordable at first and later they increased it which really caused me to lose interest

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I have not started with any insurance company yet despite that I had it in mind to get a policy.
Though I know that before i can any policy I need to make good research on that insurance very well before any step at all. So i will like to take life policy and property policy.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I am just getting started to acquire basic knowledge about insurance just about a month or two ago. I got convinced about insurance while I was listening to a program few months ago. The insurance representative on the program's explain things in language which a little kids can understand. This got Me hooked and keep searching about insurance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I once had an auto insurance for two years with alico but eventually I started regretting because the policy they gave me was kind of strangling me and I couldn’t just bear it anymore. The premium I was paying was affordable at first and later they increased it which really caused me to lose interest
Is there any reason why the premium was increased. And withing those years, did anything happen to your car? This is the only problem with insurance, they don't take into consideration the fact that if anything doesn't happen to the property insured within the specific time the property was insured, they should return the money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think I once bought a life insurance policy about two years ago, but I stopped paying premiums since I was having financial difficulty and the contract was terminated ,but they made the necessary compensation to me , which made me have some money then , it's just best to pick the best