How much do you make in your blog monthly?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that blog earnings aren't stable, at times it goes up, and it comes down too. Many factors makes it be on the fluctuating line of going up and down. The revenue can improve due to improve traffic, and many ways of earning from the blog.

When it comes to monetizing the blog, some bloggers don't only depend on ads monetization, they use other means to earn, such as selling digital products or physical products on their blog, and running promotions and xD. No blogger will tell you that his or her earnings is static every month. But they know the average they make when combined.

As a blogger how much do you earn monthly from your blog on average?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like you rightly said in your post, earning on blogging is not static. Sometime it may be low and other time it is high depending on the activites of the users on that blog. Another thingthsy does influence the money a blogger makes is the ability to have advert on his blog.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just like you rightly said in your post, earning on blogging is not static. Sometime it may be low and other time it is high depending on the activites of the users on that blog. Another thingthsy does influence the money a blogger makes is the ability to have advert on his blog.
Yes, you said exactly how blog revenue comes in. It doesn't remain static like workers salary even if the site traffic is pumping up constantly. It can move up this month, next month it slows down. Your Ads network contribute to the facts too, cos they can decide to reduce your reward base on circumstances they're experiencing too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
My site hasn't been generating money yet. I haven't taken time out to focus on the blog but the I intend to focus on it soon. I post on the blog occasionally. I know couple of friends who earns on their blog and I was made to understand that they make close to $50 in a month. The amount earned also depends o demographics.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My site hasn't been generating money yet. I haven't taken time out to focus on the blog but the I intend to focus on it soon. I post on the blog occasionally. I know couple of friends who earns on their blog and I was made to understand that they make close to $50 in a month. The amount earned also depends o demographics.
It's good you're working on blog gradually updating contents gradually too. When your contents is gets to a reasonable amount, then you should start full-time promotion of your blog to get real traffic. You can run social media promotions which is free or use sign up websites that offer organic traffic to promote it, everything it's simply up to you.