How Much Time Did It Take You To Make Money From Your Blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I must say that Blogging is one of the oldest ways to make money. Blogging has been for a long time. I remember people were even creating blogs during the mid 2000s. The fact of the matter remains that since blogging is considered a mainstream way of making money online,. Many people have started blogs but not all of them make money. According to a few reports, around 7,000,000 blog posts have been publishing in the recent times. This is a big number of blog posts. However, earning money from blogs require you to have patience and give time to your blog. You must be dedicated enough and never give up and only then you will start seeing some results. Some people never get result despite publishing great content on their blog and I must say that either they are making some sort of mistake or they are unlucky. Blogging does not make money over night. In fact, you must dedicate many years, but some bloggers start receiving results sooner. So how much time did it take you to make money after you started blogging from the first day? Please share your amazing, inspirational story with us!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just as your last sentences enthralls, blogging doesn't yield out money over night, their must be consistent work with the blog before anything called money can come through. But when the money starts coming through organic traffic, it's simply passive income, and it doesn't cease provided the blogger knows what he is doing, and still doing it right. What matters is starting first, and picking out the right niche, promote your articles, and attract viewers. Because, traffic matters alot when it comes to blogging. No traffic, no earnings, just as you already know. When you're getting high traffic recorded everyday it means your blog is driving towards financial returns.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I made money from my blog within the first week of launching it. I had added PayPal donate button and shared my blog with friends and family. My friends and family used that donation button. I hanged to earn $10 in the first week of launching the blog. I enabled the donation button until I started earning from Adsense and Amazon. Once I started earning with ads and affiliate marketing, I removed the donate button. I did not want to resort to online begging for too long In my experience collecting donation is one of the easiest ways to make money from your blog.

ananbob92

I must say that Blogging is one of the oldest ways to make money. Blogging has been for a long time. I remember people were even creating blogs during the mid 2000s. The fact of the matter remains that since blogging is considered a mainstream way of making money online,. Many people have started blogs but not all of them make money. According to a few reports, around 7,000,000 blog posts have been publishing in the recent times. This is a big number of blog posts. However, earning money from blogs require you to have patience and give time to your blog. You must be dedicated enough and never give up and only then you will start seeing some results. Some people never get result despite publishing great content on their blog and I must say that either they are making some sort of mistake or they are unlucky. Blogging does not make money over night. In fact, you must dedicate many years, but some bloggers start receiving results sooner. So how much time did it take you to make money after you started blogging from the first day? Please share your amazing, inspirational story with us!
it will take more than a month

Mika

VIP Contributor
I had to wait for 4 months to generate the first income from my blog. The first income was adsense income of 10 cents from an ad click. It took two another two months to generate $1 per day on my blog. My blog is almost 2 years and it is generating me $3 per day on average. Not a big income but it is satisfactory considering the fact that I do not have to spend a lot of time on my blog to generate this income.