Earn Money How much did you earned first time online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I strived to earn first time online during 2016, but everything I tried my hands out that time didn't reward me. I lost my passion that time to earn money online, cos my time didn't bring anything. I reignited back my interest to earn money again online early last year after hearing about positive things online.

I started with blockchain games "The Bling games, racked up some satoshis which I later converted to cash from my coinbase account to my Bundle Africa wallet account and converted to my country's Fiat currency. The amount I withdrew that time was 15,000 satoshis, that was the first amount I earned online.

What was the amount you made online, from what site you earned it?

I didn't earn much on my first earnings. It was on paid to click site I registered with about a year ago. My first ever online earnings was $2.67 that was paid through PayPal.
Although, back then, I never believed one could make money online ESO I was just doubting if ever I would be paid. After that I started working for CPA sites. Specifically CPA lead where they pay to carry out certain actions & tasks. From CPA sites I then headed into survey platforms. My first ever survey app was zap surveys. They are pretty genuine but I never got to reach the minimum withdrawal point due to unavailability of surveys and time factor. I had to quit, it was very demanding and time consuming. I had to rely on VPN to access this site since it wasn't available in the country I live in. Then, after trying series of survey apps, I decided to venture into paid to post forums earlier this year. I started were the bizdustry. But by the time I wanted to register, they were not accepting new members into their forums making me look for an alternative. I bump into this forum from bizdustry and registered. Now I can say I'm pretty satisfied with this forum and has learnt a lot and made new friends.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I made my first money on upwork. I earned $50 from the job. Some people might think. wow, that's a lot of money to be made in the first attempt. But listen to this before making a judgment. I designed an Android app for upwork client to make that money. Normally I get $100-$150 when I design an Android app. My rate depends on how complicated the design is and how many hours I have to work to complete the project. When I joined upwork, I was bidding app designing jobs for $200. Since none of the clients invited me for an interview, I decided to lower my rate to $150. but still, I did not receive any interview invitation. Therefore. in a bout of anger and frustration, I applied for a job with a $50 bid amount. Lo and behold, I was awarded the job without being interviewed. The job was easy, it took me 6 hours to develop the app and payment was released on the same day, yet it was not my standard pay rate. However, I received a good review from the client, which helped me to secure other jobs. My second job paid me $80.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The first time I earned money online was in 2019. Though I had started trying things out in 2018. After a while of trying, I learnt about paid to post forums. That is where I earned my first online income with was $2 via PayPal.

The forum that paid me was called earn that buck forum. It was a great forum that introduced me to online earning methods. Nowadays, I still work online through paid to post forums and article writing.

One thing that I have learnt after all these years of working online is that it is best to have a skill that you concentrate in. Personally, I have settled to earning through online writing. Which has been going so well for me because I am passionate about my writing.

Another thing that I have realized about online earning is that one needs to have specific earning methods that are really great for you so that you can concentrate on them. That way, you don't waste time moving from one earning method to another.

With these points, you will be able to make a good amount of money online. Even if it does not pay all bills, it will be able to cover for most expenses.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to find out that it was never easy for me to make money online. At first, I usually felt regretted and remorseful on having to waste my time my energy and my material resources on website and platforms that are just a total waste of time or a scam. Moving on I know that I have to do some changes if I definitely want to accomplish my intention of making money online successfully and comfortably. I took the training to do some research via the YouTube platforms in order to get to know legit payment platforms and websites in the internet which can pay me passively for doing simple and uncomplicated activities on them.

After a whole lot of weeks in getting to know these websites and platforms, My vision and decision actually made of when I came across a particular website known as cashvest.com. For those of you that knows about this website you can totally testify to the fact with me that this particular website is absolutely legit and consistently paying.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to find out that it was never easy for me to make money online. At first, I usually felt regretted and remorseful on having to waste my time my energy and my material resources on website and platforms that are just a total waste of time or a scam. Moving on I know that I have to do some changes if I definitely want to accomplish my intention of making money online successfully and comfortably. I took the training to do some research via the YouTube platforms in order to get to know legit payment platforms and websites in the internet which can pay me passively for doing simple and uncomplicated activities on them.

After a whole lot of weeks in getting to know these websites and platforms, My vision and decision actually made of when I came across a particular website known as cashvest.com. For those of you that knows about this website you can totally testify to the fact with me that this particular website is absolutely legit and consistently paying.
What kind of tasks does cashvest offer? Their are lots of tedious jobs online with low earnings for a long period of working time. I don't know the site address properly, I would have searched through it and make more inquiries about them.. At least everyone here knows that Trendri PTP is a legit site, you can do whenever you're chanced. You aren't just being here to earn cents alone but also learning new things to put into practice and own a future business if you don't have one at the moment.