Earn Money How much did you earned first time online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I strived to earn first time online during 2016, but everything I tried my hands out that time didn't reward me. I lost my passion that time to earn money online, cos my time didn't bring anything. I reignited back my interest to earn money again online early last year after hearing about positive things online.

I started with blockchain games "The Bling games, racked up some satoshis which I later converted to cash from my coinbase account to my Bundle Africa wallet account and converted to my country's Fiat currency. The amount I withdrew that time was 15,000 satoshis, that was the first amount I earned online.

What was the amount you made online, from what site you earned it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started earning online as well around 2016 but mine was through high yield investment platforms. I made some bucks there before the website turned out to be a scam. Then I lost passion in earning online until I was introduced to crypto, then I started making small money then before I knew paid to post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The very first money I made online was from a betting company that newly started and that was in 2018. The money was about $45, as of then in my country's currency. A significant amount of the money to invest in a Ponzi scheme which my friend introduced me to which I never withdrew a dime.

uforwealth

Verified member
I strived to earn first time online during 2016, but everything I tried my hands out that time didn't reward me. I lost my passion that time to earn money online, cos my time didn't bring anything. I reignited back my interest to earn money again online early last year after hearing about positive things online.

I started with blockchain games "The Bling games, racked up some satoshis which I later converted to cash from my coinbase account to my Bundle Africa wallet account and converted to my country's Fiat currency. The amount I withdrew that time was 15,000 satoshis, that was the first amount I earned online.

This is a long story.
I started my online money making journey in 2009 when it was tough and rough for me to make money online.

I did many things to make online.
I participated in taking survey which I eventually stopped because I couldn't make a kobo.

I also worked for PTC websites with nothing to show for it.

I attended many seminars on how to make money online. I got nothing as the fruit of my efforts.

I did a lot things that time won't allow me to talk about .

However, in November 2020, I joined trendri.com where I made my first money online which was $4. When It was converted to Naira, I received N1,900 in my Nigerian bank account on the 4th of August, 2021. This was the day I will never forget in my life while trendri.com is the website that will never be absent in my memory. Many thanks to the admin.

D

Deleted member 13140

Am rather curious on the Bling game you played and got that amount.
I don't really believe all these apps that claim they pay. Haven't tried any and I don't think I would have until now.
Though I've seen people who speak highly of some apps that pay. Like one that pay for you to download other apps. And sometimes they end up being a scam. Don't know, but their main way to earn should be Cpa marketing. They should be earning enough to pay.

So what's the name? Of the one you used.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I hope you will not be surprised if I tell you the amount I made the first time I make money online. It was actually one cent when I was working at micro task job website called ClickSense. The website has been rebranded to Ysense. You engage in some tasks in order to get paid.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The very first money I made online was from a betting company that newly started and that was in 2018. The money was about $45, as of then in my country's currency. A significant amount of the money to invest in a Ponzi scheme which my friend introduced me to which I never withdrew a dime.
It's reasonable to make $45 from betting of all people that disappoints. That amount in naira is more than N22,000 you made from gambling. Your friend took you to something that took some of your money unknowingly to him that it is a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi have really made people losing funds, having experience of it have given you knowledge to avoid them and knowing their tricks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Am rather curious on the Bling game you played and got that amount.
I don't really believe all these apps that claim they pay. Haven't tried any and I don't think I would have until now.
Though I've seen people who speak highly of some apps that pay. Like one that pay for you to download other apps. And sometimes they end up being a scam. Don't know, but their main way to earn should be Cpa marketing. They should be earning enough to pay.

So what's the name? Of the one you used.
I earned my first reward from Bling games apps, which is made up of four Satoshi games. Mainly "Bitcoin blast, Block, Solitaire, and BTC rush etc. They are all rewarding real time satoshis even up till now. But you should be wary of your mobile or desktop data cos that's what you'll use to earn. What you're spending to buy data here in our country will be greater than what you'll earn. Unless you have unlimited data plan.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The first amount of money that I earned from working on line was last year March during the pandemic. I was being paid $5 worth of Bitcoin from dime forum. I was able to withdraw it to my coinbase account and then to luno before finally withdrawing to my bank account.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The first amount of money that I earned from working on line was last year March during the pandemic. I was being paid $5 worth of Bitcoin from dime forum. I was able to withdraw it to my coinbase account and then to luno before finally withdrawing to my bank account.
That's pretty cool. That means dimeforum is the first site online that rewarded your hard work? During March last year I didn't discover paid to post sites I was busy with playing blockchain games and captcha solving sites to earn some minimal amount of money online. Dimeforum later turned scam together with usastockforum.

Shaf

Verified member
My first real earning was from Opera News Hub. I made about #4000 which is equivalent to $8 or so now. I had applied for survey sites before then without any luck like most Nigerians eventually discover.

I had also started and failed at building two different blogs, failed at affiliate marketing and network marketing. With network marketing, I was able to make about #10.000 before I quit.

The only real way I'm earning o line now is through paid to post sites. I've made no less than $70 over the period of one year working on and off on different forums.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Well! Even I made my first income in the year 2016! I have been seeking money making opportunities for a very long time. There was a time when I used to search for online money making sites and I used to make cents. I used to work on Get paid to Click sites and majority of those websites either became a scam or they got closed. I was always interested in writing programs and wanted to make money online as a writer, but I never got the opportunity I was seeking.

I found an online writing content mill in the year 2016 and I earned around 8 pounds. That was my first income which I received and I was so happy at that time to earn my first money! That day was a very memorable day for me. Unfortunately, that content mill got closed and I found myself seeking other opportunities online. I was unemployed at that time and I had no source of income. After the year 2016, I found paid to post forums in the year 2021. I have been working as a paid poster on various money making online forums and I am so happy to work as a writer.

Kendy

Verified member
The first time I started working online, I edited a work for a foreigner and I think I was paid in euros, which I converted to the Nigerian currency and it was about $20. I felt very happy and was almost in disbelief. Well, since then, I have not gotten the contract because the foreigner is passing through a major health crisis. Apart from that, I have earned about $21 on Bizdustry forum although I am not working on the site recently. There are people who earn large amounts of money just in their first trial most especially in content creation. I joined making money online some few months to then end of 2021 and despite the challenges I face, I still forge ahead. As at 2020, I thought I could make money online through some investments, I had invested on some sites to get ROI but at the end of the day, I still get scammed. I vowed never to and even presently, a popular site that many people invested about 10Billion has now crashed. These thieves on suits are now operating on a digitized scam and the fact is when another investment still pops up, people would still invest, suddenly forgetting what had happened in the past.

Kendy

Verified member
The first time I started working online, I edited a work for a foreigner and I think I was paid in euros, which I converted to the Nigerian currency and it was about $20. I felt very happy and was almost in disbelief. Well, since then, I have not gotten the contract because the foreigner is passing through a major health crisis. Apart from that, I have earned about $21 on Bizdustry forum although I am not working on the site recently. There are people who earn large amounts of money just in their first trial most especially in content creation. I joined making money online some few months to then end of 2021 and despite the challenges I face, I still forge ahead. As at 2020, I thought I could make money online through some investments, I had invested on some sites to get ROI but at the end of the day, I still get scammed. I vowed never to and even presently, a popular site that many people invested about 10Billion has now crashed. These thieves on suits are now operating on a digitized scam and the fact is when another investment still pops up, people would still invest, suddenly forgetting what had happened in the past.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During the early days of the year 2018 when I was new to the act of making money online and when I was desperate to know how to make money online , I usually engage myself by working on various small paying gigs websites and at the end of a particular week I could cash out $5 to $10 which is relatively worth my time and energy spent . And so moving on I thought to increase my earnings . and so after searching and surfing on the internet I came across a paid to watch website with the name watch cruise.com . Just like the trendri website , the watch cruise.com paid to watch website , is absolutely legit , free , flexible , and paying .

It is a website that allows its users and members to earn money by watching short video clips and movie and as they are watching the end tokens which could be later transformed into real cash and can be withdrawn through various withdrawal mediums such as PayPal , direct bank transfers , binance IDs , and in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin , litecoin , and ethereum . Basically in this website I could earn up to $20 in a week which is absolutely positive and considerable .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well then it was quite difficult for me to make money online , the reason was because most of the Nigerian website I was concentrating on was not really profitable to me and at the end of the month you may not likely be able to make up to $5 , that is why I gave up on most of those platform . And not really about making this $5 but all the stress and annoying advertisement they were making you to go through just to make $5 every month was not really profitable.

I can't even remember the name of the website I started making money from then but I understand it was a Nigerian website because it was closed down and people are no more making money with the platform .

when I started really making money on the internet it was on bizdustry and then it was really good that I was able to make up to $2 everyday until they eventually reduced their earning to 1 dollars on daily basis and so on.

It is something nice and a thrilling experience to understand that I am able to make money online because that is one of the things I have been dreaming to especially now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I made $100 selling stuff online how can I increase my sales? need help
I think before one can advise very well here on this forum you must be able to tell every if it legit or not. Though if it's a legit business then one should be persistent that's what most business needed to survive.
Time should be dedicated for the business so that one will be able to know if the business is doing well or not. I belive that you will equally receive many advise from people on this forum and this a place where you can get a lot of good thing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well! Even I made my first income in the year 2016! I have been seeking money making opportunities for a very long time. There was a time when I used to search for online money making sites and I used to make cents. I used to work on Get paid to Click sites and majority of those websites either became a scam or they got closed. I was always interested in writing programs and wanted to make money online as a writer, but I never got the opportunity I was seeking.

I found an online writing content mill in the year 2016 and I earned around 8 pounds. That was my first income which I received and I was so happy at that time to earn my first money! That day was a very memorable day for me. Unfortunately, that content mill got closed and I found myself seeking other opportunities online. I was unemployed at that time and I had no source of income. After the year 2016, I found paid to post forums in the year 2021. I have been working as a paid poster on various money making online forums and I am so happy to work as a writer.
Your journey started six years ago with what you stated here. At least you didn't waste your time in the past, even if you didn't earn that much, but you earned with your time instead of being in vain. In the year 2016, I tried too to earn online, but never worked out for me, such made me to skip online for four years, only to return in 2020. 2020 is the year I started earning online, other years was just to try luck, it wasn't fruitful for me. As I explained in my topic, that was how I got to earn my first money online playing games. At the moment, I just don't want to go drought due to unavailability of gigs for me. That's why I take my time now exploring other areas of make money online to keep up with earnings in the future.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When I newly came online I didn't make money and I continue to regret wasting time on those ptc sites. I didn't know they were totally waste of time. I started with one sepcliz site thst promised to pay 5 cents per click. I felt it was a good one so I was just wasting time clicking away only to find out that getting closer to payout my account was blocked for no reasons.

Well that didn't deter me I moved to neobux to start with them. I even got that clicking pack so it was one of the ways to make quick money from the site but I wasn't paid, I was told all of a sudden that my account was invalid. So I wasted my first few months online not earning anything until I read about postloop a PTP site and I was able to make my first $5 online after a few days.