How Much Time Did Your Blog Take To Become Successful?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the most important and popular ways to make money online. There are thousands of blogs that are being created almost every day, but not all of them are successful. It takes a lots of effort from your part and a lots of time to make you blog much successful. This means that you must market your blog more and more and try to gain an unlimited amount of unique visitors to your blog. One of the most important aspect of blogging is time. There are many bloggers who have taken several years to build their blog and now they have gained success. in fact, blogging may require you to wait for a decade until you gain success. So, How much time did your blog took to become successful?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no time limit when it comes to blogging. That's the reason why a blogger must be putting in his best whole blogging because he never can tell which of the article will make him famous and drive much traffic to the website here by making him Reich and famous.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not want to tag myself as a successful online entrepreneur. I am still struggling to make decent income. I have 50k facebook followers, I would need 100K followers to become successful as my income will double. I make $300 from my website every month, I would consider successful blogger f I can earn at least 5 times than amount.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It takes up to 24 months before you can build a successful blog. This is the reason why the guys behind income School website name their course projects 24. They believe that you are going to build a successful blog if you post continuously for 24 months. They stated that you're blog will receive enough traffic that will make you full-time income at the end of 24 months.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a blog that generates $100 per month in average, making $100 per month from a blog is not something that can be called successful but this is good than not earning anything. It took me more than 18 months to reach here. I worked really hard to reach here.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My blog takes about 20 months before I could start making decent income from it through affiliate sales. I sign up with Amazon associates and the conversion rate is pretty much higher. The reason why it took me so long is that I don't post new content on the blog regularly. So it takes a long time for the website to rank on Google for free traffic.