Earn Money Is Money The Biggest Motivation Factor?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most of us might say we are on the forums like Trendri, or even Bizdustry or Beer Money, in order to learn, and earning money is the secondary thing. However, let’s just admit that a lot of us will simply ditch these forums on the day these forums stop paying for content.

When people say they work to learn new things and not for money, I believe they are becoming too much idealistic. If money is not involved in the things we are doing, we will simply lose interest.

Why did I spend 4 years in college and 2 years in the university? That’s because by building my academic excellence, I would be able to earn more. Why did I study programming? Was this just to explore my passion? Not exactly. My interest in programming was due to the fact that I could earn better.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, money motivates us to learn, money motivates us to work. We can even be religious people if we have money because we can donate. Money motivates us all the time, but in most cases, money brings greed and greed is the mother of all evils. Greed is pulling humanity down.
Now, you are sounding like a preacher. Money does not bring greed, money does not bring evil. If it did everyone would be greedy and evil. Greed and evilness both are related to the individual characters. It s just about how you make money and how you use money. Can you call fire evil just because it burns houses.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Actually it does not actually matter whether you are reach or poor, whether you have a lot of money or no money, money is always a motivation factor. Money will motivate rich people to become richer and poor people to become rich. Making money is not only about becoming rich, it is also about happiness.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Money will be the biggest motivating factor for someone who is experiencing paucity of fund to solve his expenses need. so the person will be ready to do any online work that will fetch him some money to cater for his needs. Such a person will be ready to work hard and will never give up until he makes enough.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
How much money is involved in something makes me passionate about this "something." When I build passion on something, it is always because it shows a great potential for making money. I am not greedy, I am realistic. I can survive only when I have money, I can continue my good work of contributing to the society only when I can make money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Passion to help people is another big motivating factor for me to work harder to earn more money online. I like helping people but it can be very hard to raise money with local currency over here. As a result I work hard to earn dollars online as little amount of it can be converted to a lot of cash offline over here.

Skysaint

Verified member
You are right about what you have said so far. Money is the biggest motivation factor for everything and all the work we do both offline and online. Even those that claim that they are maybe on posting forums just to learn new things actually meant to learn on how to make better and more money from other paying methods. So we all are here because we want to earn some side cash.

MOSIUR

Yeah! Money is the main motivator here, I think. If the site stops paying, most of the members will be invisible in the twinkling of an eye; that is true; that is to be believed. Of course, we have been learning many things here since joining. Money has added something in our interest to learn. Thanks for sharing ideas!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I can see money is one of the biggest motivating factor for me to work online. the reason for this is that the amount I earned a salary of line is not enough to cater for some of my expenses so I had to look elsewhere to cushion the effect. And this is the reason why I tried to look for ways to make passive income online. I have never regret it since the time I took the decision

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most of us on paid to post forums are simply there becauset to make money while creating contents. the simple truth is that nobody wants to waste their time and money has always been a motivating factor. When money is not involved, there may be no motivation to continue working. Some of us are also there because we want to learn people and the at the same time make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Correct me if I am wrong. You have skills does not mean you are ready to work, working is not all about having skills, you can work only when you have desire to work, you will have desire to work only when you know what you want to achieve by working, or let say you can work only when you know your goal, and most of the time this goal is always money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
May be it is me or the argument in me. I just do not like viewing things dogmatically. I always want to bend the rule. Money to me can only be a motivation of the person in charge is working for someone else, if you are a skilled person, money should not be a motivating factor.

A

askchofor

Money is an inspiration to a degree. ... Cash is an urgent motivator to work inspiration. It is a vehicle of trade and the means by which workers can buy things to fulfill their necessities and wants. It likewise fills in as a scorecard by which workers evaluate the worth that the association puts on their administrations. so I think money is important but not the only motivating factor.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Now, we seem to agree on the point. Money is a greatest motivation factor. Money makes you work hard, work efficient, work more productively, etc. Even people go to colleges thinking that once day they will make a lot of money. However, some people are so desperate that they resort to illegal tactics.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Now, you are sounding like a preacher. Money does not bring greed, money does not bring evil. If it did everyone would be greedy and evil. Greed and evilness both are related to the individual characters. It s just about how you make money and how you use money. Can you call fire evil just because it burns houses.
I understand what you are trying to say. Yes, fire is not evil but fire has caused a lot of damages in human history. The question is how you are handling it. If you do not handle money properly, money will make you greedy, money will breed evil inside you. The desire to make money is not bad, but if the desire takes control of you and make you use illegal tactics, that's evil.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I always admit that making money is my biggest motivation in working online. All the other benefits like learning and practicing a skill come secondary. But that is not to say they are not important. They are very beneficial since they help me practice a skill and learn things that can be useful for me even in the offline world.
I am glad that you speak the truth. A lot of people lie about money being the biggest motivating factor. A lot of us are here on this forum despite having to write long posts (compared to other similar forums) because this forum provides extra earning opportunities (when someone comments on our threads). Money is the greatest motivation.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I always admit that making money is my biggest motivation in working online. All the other benefits like learning and practicing a skill come secondary. But that is not to say they are not important. They are very beneficial since they help me practice a skill and learn things that can be useful for me even in the offline world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as far as some people see money as the biggest motivator, I don't see it. Not because I don't want money or I don't like money but I prefer working for value first. You can't work for money because you can make enough money you need. But when you make other things your motivation, money will be coming itself.

Mika

VIP Contributor
As far as I am concerned, money is a big motivating factor. If I get two jobs, and if one pays better than another I will start working first on the job that pays better. I will work better on a job that offers better pay rates. Money is a big motivation factor for a lot of people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Money is truly motivating factor but it is not for everybody. There are some people that value information more than money. There was a time bizdustry and even tendri stopped paying. Thay was around March and April this year. Some people were still active on the forum despite the fact that they won't get paid.

Last edited: