Is there a better platform or website to invest and get a return on bitcoins?

LuffyBR

It is now known that cryptocurrencies are a fashionable type of investment or that it could even be the currency of the future. And there are thousands of types of crytocurrencies these days, each with its own objective, with its ideal. Stock Exchange, Shares, Real Estate Fund, these still remain solid as one of the main destinations to invest your money but it is known that the return depending on the chosen type can take a long time (the famous long term) but nevertheless that Bitcoin appears bringing with it thousands of other cryptos and that over the last few years has shown itself to be a good investment option, it is logical that every investment depends on the profile of each one, on how much courage they have to risk. However, unlike those investment options I mentioned earlier, here there is the possibility of returns in the short, medium and long term, as long as you are willing to take risks and pay attention to this new market. This market has been making millionaires around the world! What is the best platform to invest? Hard to say. It is certain that investing in cryptocurrencies today is a good alternative.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The websites I know do not pay in bitcoins and you don't need to invest. These days most exchange wallets are offering offer of investment for their prospective customers. You can as well try it. The place I am getting fee bitcoins is those forum sites where I only to comments to be paid in crypto

Putta Vince

I am aware of some legit investment sites that return profit on your investment in USDT. Juicyfields is one among them that is running from few years and returning decent orofit. Other than that , there are many staking platforms like Binance , Celsius , Blockfi and many more where you can stake crypto coins like Bitcoin , ethereum or USDT.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am aware of some legit investment sites that return profit on your investment in USDT. Juicyfields is one among them that is running from few years and returning decent orofit. Other than that , there are many staking platforms like Binance , Celsius , Blockfi and many more where you can stake crypto coins like Bitcoin , ethereum or USDT.
Thanks for sharing this. Is the juciy field an application to be downloaded in Google play store or a website to be visited. And like how much is the minimum thay one can stake on this platform. I wish to know more about this, like what is the percentage of the returns of investment.

Putta Vince

Thanks for sharing this. Is the juciy field an application to be downloaded in Google play store or a website to be visited. And like how much is the minimum thay one can stake on this platform. I wish to know more about this, like what is the percentage of the returns of investment.
You are welcome. Juicyfields is the website , they don't have an app though. Minimum investment is just 50 EUR , you get minimum 68 EUR after 108 days of investing 50 EUR. They have many other different plans , you can google them though. I have invested 100 eur and expecting minimum 68+68 eur profit.