January is a wonder month for eth

Ota4gab

Get ready for the wonder month of eth because something big is gonna be hitting the crypto space and this time it's not Bitcoin,guess what it is?It's eth,yes I mean ethereum, something big will be coming shortly and that will positively affect the price of eth and all holders are gonna be smiling,yes all are gonna be smiling,it's going to be hot real hotand it's gonna be a life changer,it's gonna be the Lamborghini mode,are you ready for it,be ready.

Kingstone

How side are you that Ethereum will go massive this month? Do not be surprised that the fall of every coin may continue at least for the first 15 days of the month before we can begin a reversal to the upside. Nothing is ever certain in crypto and I would advise you to give your analysis on why you think Eth will go boom this month. Even if you do, most experts usually conclude that it is just a financial analysis and people should make their research before investing in it.

The Crypto market is very volatile but I hope you are right. I have some coins too and I hope they will rise

E

eldavis

You are not the first person talking about eth like this though, how true is this? Though the other I came across talking about the potential of eth, didn't really give a month on when it would happen or even a date but he was certain this year eth would definitely go higher. How sure are you guys about these predictions though? Is there like a source to back it up?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The crypto world is full of surprises no one can make any confirmed predictions because the market doesn't not operate on the premises of predictions rather it obeys the rules and regulation of the forces of demand and supply. And sometimes it also. pays respect to event that is happening all over the world so it will be very difficult for anyone to come up with any predictions that will be 100% accurate as no one can control the factors that determines the rate of demand and supply. The only thing we know for now is that the market is in the falling period and for those that want to still trade and make some money you still can become a millionaire or billionaire in this season as all you need do is go on future trading and start selling.

So there is nothing wrong with this face of the market. Investors are still Making it big time, unless for those that have their asset trapped in the system at spot trade who will have to wait patiently until there is a reversal of the market which will certainly happen but no one knows exactly when. So it is very good to have a sound knowledge of the system before investing.

I don't think so, this month is looking very bad for crypto because we are expecting a pump from the crypto but today's dump of Bitcoin ruined the market and everything is going down and down. I hope next month will be the month of recovery.

Ayeshabashir

Dear as we know that the price of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and unpredictable and this month most of the cryptocurrencies going dumped but hope so it will rise soon so that the people who keep ethereum will be happy