Make money by chatting, playing games, searching the web, and shopping!

gavinavi

Hey guys! So I discovered this new platform that allows you to make money through all the ways the title mentions. If you text message a lot or message friends on social media then this might be for you. You'll be rewarded for your engagement. It's basically like WhatsApp but you get paid to chat. There are other ways to make money on there like watching videos and taking surveys. The games are actually pretty cool and you'll earn that way too. They also have a calling feature so you can call friends and you'll be paid. One of the best things that, whatever you earn, they'll donate a fraction to a charity of your choice.
This app is completely free but you'll have to use my link to sign up.

Now, I do have a bonus. I've learned that the bigger the network someone has, like the amount of contacts, the more money you can make. What I plan to do is create a group chat within the app and teach people how to make money online. So everyday I'll teach you ways you can make money while at the same time making money for engaging in the group chat. Plus, if you invite others, you'll receive part of their earnings.

I've been making money online for a while now so I know what works and what doesn't. I'll guide you step by step. If it's something you are interested in, please respond!