How to make money just by chatting with mtn zigi chat bot

Ajebo25

Verified member
Mtn is a south Africa owned telecom company which has started years back it is one of the best telecom savice in Africa simply because it has the best service coverage which made people to love their service..

Mtn created s chat bot called zigi, zigi ia s an mtn customer service alternative the bot can solve all problems related to your sim card it can also connect you to mtn customer care line which will make you to chat with an mt n representative.

Apart from the mtn trivia time which I posted about here last time I figured out another way which cm make you earn money just by chattiteith mtn chat bot this trick is something which most people are not aware about you don't need to answer questions like the trivial time all you need to do is to be chatting with thr bot all you need to do is go to mtn page on Facebook and message them zigi bot will answer you and start talking with the bot from there you can check your earnings with *6700*8#

Note the code will only work for you after chatting with the bot on Facebook you can withdraw the money to your bank

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Immediately I saw the post ,.I quickly jumped on it to read more about the mtn bot. It's really cool that you are sharing this wonderful information. I so much value the information but there are lots of things left . You do not leave us with the necessary information. As a novice on the MTN bot , I try search for the mtn page on Facebook, it's a surprise that all I couldn't get access to the mtn Facebook page . It will be very helpful if you could drop links to all the ways to get it done in a much more simpler way. I must confess, you have really done well for bringing on such a wonderful and helpful information on this platform.

I will also like to know the the withdrawal threshold. Also, is very important to know the time it will take to reach the withdrawal threshold. I have never seen mtn distribute freebies. So , I don't want to be left out of this wonderful opportunities because I know that it may not last for a very long time. This implies that it will be a great opportunity to act very fast on this before it get saturated. Mtn is no doubt one of the foremost telecommunications company in Nigeria and the money it has made here is very enormous. Giving back to the community is really a good gesture.