How I make money chatting on facebook

Finger Geek

Verified member
Facebook is the most popular social media. With over 3 billion users and more than 1 billion views every day.
Do you know that with this statistics, you can start making money. I will show you how can start making money using facebook.

JOIN AN AFFILIATE NETWORK :
First you need to join an affiliate network. Ask yourself this question. What is it you like doing and you enjoy doing it? Having gotten that. Now check what niche it falls to. You can search your interest on Google to know the niche it belongs. Depending on the niche you choose. There are different affiliate network with there own niche. For adult niche, crackrevenue is the best but if you want to choose other niche you can try Maxbounty.
After joining an affiliate network. Scroll to campaigns and choose a campaign to promote. Campaign is product or service to promote. And copy the link of the campaign.

PROMOTING ON FACEBOOK :
Before promoting on facebook you would have joined groups that relates to your niche. The facebook groups members should be huge at least 10,000 members. Now post in not more than 10 groups per day. Mind you, you need to welcome conversations from members in the groups.
Ask me anything if you don't understand or want to know more.

Last edited:

Shigobad2020

Seriously i still don't understand and I will like younto explaing better , I have been thinking for the past two years that people must be making money on Facebook, but how and where exactly, please guide us through and teach us how we can make money on facebook instead of just burning data there everyday.

Hina

Making money on Facebook isn’t as simple as running ads and watching the dollar bills roll in. Sure, you may get some likes on your fan Page and make a few bucks off a sponsored post. But this passive approach will rarely succeed in the long run.

If you want to make money on Facebook, you need to build and scale your brand (even if it’s just you!) with intention. Only then will you have the solid foundation required to reach new audiences, win new customers, and retain existing ones.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of facebook earner are selling services on facebook this is the most rewarding activity. However add to selling tangible items you can sell untangible items like devellopment but in facebook it is more harder to earn.

Kabak95

This is not so easy as it looks. There are other ways people use Facebook to earn like affiliate marketing, selling of services etc
It can be challenging to make money on Facebook. Facebook has large user base, though the size is the major reason why it is popular and can be usef for your own advantage.

uforwealth

Verified member
Facebook is the most popular social media. With over 3 billion users and more than 1 billion views every day.
Do you know that with this statistics, you can start making money. I will show you how can start making money using facebook.

JOIN AN AFFILIATE NETWORK :
First you need to join an affiliate network. Ask yourself this question. What is it you like doing and you enjoy doing it? Having gotten that. Now check what niche it falls to. You can search your interest on Google to know the niche it belongs. Depending on the niche you choose. There are different affiliate network with there own niche. For adult niche, crackrevenue is the best but if you want to choose other niche you can try Maxbounty.
After joining an affiliate network. Scroll to campaigns and choose a campaign to promote. Campaign is product or service to promote. And copy the link of the campaign.

PROMOTING ON FACEBOOK :
Before promoting on facebook you would have joined groups that relates to your niche. The facebook groups members should be huge at least 10,000 members. Now post in not more than 10 groups per day. Mind you, you need to welcome conversations from members in the groups.
Ask me anything if you don't understand or want to know more.
Promoting your affiliate product on Facebook free of charge may not yield a fast result. If you have money, run Facebook ads. However, If you do not have money to place ads on Facebook, join relevant Facebook groups. Always be active by commenting and replying to other member's posts before you start posting your affiliate links.

Dora Wi

I doubt it's that easy too. Having a presence on Facebook can be used for marketing but it's not that efficient. Most people I encounter promoting things on there are from MLM's.

S

shanar08

Hello everyone. I think there is a detail here that they are not mentioning, that the Facebook algorithm sanctions or blocks the accounts that make publications with affiliate links. There are several ways to avoid this; The most common is the creation of a landing page that serves as a bridge between the publication and the affiliate link.

The affiliate link is placed on the landing page, and from there the person is sent to the offer that they want to promote or in the case of CPA they are invited to take the desired action.

There are several types of landing pages; I will try to prepare a post about the latter.

Regards.