Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Emma20152992

Hello my name is Emmanuel Salako,am a new member and I will love to know more and gain the best out of the platform

Samson4254

Hi guys my name is Samson and am new here, but am looking forward to know more about this platform.also to gain and earn money .

Nckname

Hi there, I am Nick, I spend my time watching and reading books regarding how to make money whether you have capital or not and regardless of your age whether you are 18 or above. With that said, I am a competent person that aspires to help by contributing my ideas to help many people. To start, I have here a link that can be your foundation in making money:

Blacc Sam

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome, everyone!!!(y)
I'm Olaniyan Samuel. I'm a content writer, affiliate marketer, graphics, and web developer. I'm here to share my ideas and also to learn new ways of making money online mostly from the comfort of my home.

DannyDavis

Here it comes the one no one was waiting for, Danny "The Daring Baby Orca" Davis!🤣 What are thinking about this introduction?
I heard about this website a few time ago. As it has been described to me like a dynamic one I got interested in it and decided to come here to learn how to do real business. I Hope it's gonna be a great experience here...with you, guys!

Pickpin

Hey everyone, Am new here from Nigeria, would like to gather knowledge ,and share as well and most of all be active to participate in any forum thread, have fun make friends around and learn the more

Kinship

Hello folks,
I'm Kinship!
I'm from Las Vegas, USA and I'm here to help people who want to learn Forex trading and earn money without spending a single penny.
I'm providing Zoom opportunity meetings where I explain how "BEGINNERS or EXPERIENCED" can profit in a lawful way. In this Zoom Meet, you will see how we have turned the Forex Market into a “Home Based” business & we will show you how you can get started in Forex Trading by simpling "EARN AS YOU LEARN".