Offline business is still necessary

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Incorrect Sentence Format
One of the most important thing I like about online business is the ability for you to work on spare time, as I understand 80 percent of most online business will give you an opportunity to work remotely which you can easily fit in other ways of making money.

Because of the ability to work on time that is suitable for you people can be able to engage in different online business at the time. Although this is a wise decision as it can help us to earn in many different ways, but in as much as online business is capable of generating us some money. It is still necessary for us to have in mind or possibly a plan of establishing an offline business.

Some online business are not reliable and it will be a wise decision to depend on more than one single source of income which an offline business should be among. I have seen some people who depend on one single source of income and they are frustrated because the business was not able to generate them them the required money that is capable of sustaining them on daily basis, I spend most of my time doing online business, but at the same time I am also interested in establishing an offline business because this can help me to generate some extra income.

The point is we all have our own offline business we might be interested to establish but the influence of online business shouldn't make us to give up on those dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
I so much subscribe to this your idea.
Even with the Advent of technology and digitization, Offline business can never be eliminated it can only be modified.
In as much as it is good to work and earn money online, offline business is important and critical to the society.

The main idea of any business (online or offline) is to solve a problem(individual problem or societal problem)

It is part of my goals as well, getting money both online and offline.

I so much subscribe to this your idea.
Even with the Advent of technology and digitization, Offline business can never be eliminated it can only be modified.
In as much as it is good to work and earn money online, offline business is important and critical to the society.

The main idea of any business (online or offline) is to solve a problem(individual problem or societal problem)

It is part of my goals as well, getting money both online and offline.
Its is absolutely necessary, sometimes there will be a situation in life that you may not be able to concentrate to make money online and in a situation like this I believe the best business that will be much more suitable for you at this particular period of time will be an offline business , because offline business are the type of business that will only need you to be there to monitor what is going on but online business are the type of business that will require so much cognitive concentration which at certain times your ability to engage full time online may not be available most especially if you were engaging in online business that need to so much concentration, most people believe that because they are making money constantly on the internet that they don't really have to look for an opportunity to establish an offline business, to me this idea should be eliminated because offline business is absolutely necessary in everyone's life.

As online business or earning is important that's how offline business is also important and necessary.
Its not every body that can be doing online business. Offline business will allow both the part yo see what they wanted to buy before realising money and one can equally touch it as well.
Offline business is very lucrative business especially to those who knows how to manage their business very well. Offline business will always give one good return whenever there is sales. So I believe that offline business is very good in fact it allowed one to relate one on one during transaction.

A lot of people are successful even without any business. There is no need to create a business in order to become successful. If you have money and if you have interest, you can do a business. What kind of business you should do depends on your skills, knowledge, interest, and money. A lot of people are interested in online business because it can be operated from anywhere and it does not cost a lot of money to start an online business. If you want to do offline business, that's fine but you need a physical location to do offline business.

These days the line between online business and offline business has blurred. The businesses that were originally planned as complete online businesses have started showing offline presence, and the businesses that were launched as offline businesses have scaled their businesses by becoming online. Even when the business is completely online, you need to manage the business offline and work with offline clients and customers. let say your online business sells t-shirts, you need a delivery system to ship the product, therefore, you will also be working with a delievery syste,. Physical products require physical management. You will have to manage your warehouse.

Some businesses might be operating online, but it doesn't mean it is completely done online. E-commerce is an online business but it is delivered through offline, because the customers are residing offline and not living inside internet lol. You simply list the products online and users come select the products that is appalling to them, and request delivery to their various locations in an offline way. Some businesses are completely done online, especially when you're offering digital products that doesn't require shipment, e.g writing, e-books, NFTs, cryptocurrency, music, graphics design, websites, domain name, softwares etc. This are products we can sell online without delivering through courier to an offline client.