Resolving conflicts among co-workers.

Nanaado1997

It is said that your workplace is just like another home, as many of us tend to spend more time in our workplaces than we do at home, especially those who work long hours. Conflicts, misunderstandings and clashes are bound to happen since it is a place where lots of people are involved.. Fighting with a co-worker isn't exactly a,desirable thing but if it happens person chance, there are ways to resolve disputes.

Acknowledging whose fault is it: being accountable for one's actions is one of the steps of building effective and foolproof interpersonal relationship. If things flgo wrong between people the person at fault should Normally be the one to raise the olive branch. Due to varying personalities some people would still not do that spvij that case, anyone can initiate reconciliation first.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Point of contact is always a point of conflict. There is no way people won't fight. What is bad is to keep the fight for long. If my employee are fighting among themselves, what I do is to call the two parties to settle the conflict and not to aprotion blame.

Jonaville

I'm the easy going type of person, so I most likely won't be having any sort of conflict with anybody at the workplace. However, in the event two co-workers develop a conflict, I will try to make peace between them, it won't be nice to just sit there and watch them brawl.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes most problem in a business organisation between co-workers is always as a result of lack of unity and that is what every business organisation should try to achieve in their business because without unity it is almost impossible for the business organisation to move forward. And also people should have their own responsibility to do alone.

Good luck

Verified member
There is no how one can be in an organization working with some people who are called colleague and there won't be issue or conflicts.there will always be dispute between both the workers and the owner of the company.one needs to be more patient and the head of the organization or department should settle it amicably to avoid big issue.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never been in a situation when I had to solve a conflict. However, in my company a lot of staff members had issues with their co workers. However, most of the issues were sorted out easily. Only few left jobs because they felt they were cheated or betrayed.