The effect of eating solid food in the night.

Ganibade

Verified member
Eating of solid food in the night is dangerous for the age of 40 upward.
This is very good precaution for this age of 40 upward to monitor their foods in the night, especially those ages. Solids foods in the night cause a lot of problems. These problems are hypertension, stroke, even paralysis. All these diseases can be caused by eating solid food in the night, because solids foods in the night would not dissolves properly and use by body system, dissolving food will enter in to the blood stream to form high cholesterol in the blood stream.when their is high level of cholesterol in blood stream. The person will not sleep, as a result of high blood pressure cause by high cholesterol. Let the person start exercising him self every morning to burn cholesterol in the blood stream,and consult medical doctor.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder where you got that information that eating solid food at night is dangerous. Does that mean we should be on soft diet for dinner? Our physician said that we should spend at least 3 hours after dinner before we go to bed so that the food will be digested. When you sleep at once after eating that can cause indigestion and there is a risk that you might suffer sleep paralysis. When the person has a comorbidity or health issues like high cholesterol level or high blood pressure then the better to relax after dinner. Watching your favorite tv show will make you relaxed and later on you can have a good night's sleep. It is not good to be scared of things that we do when some people would say it is bad. Even the drinking of water, I saw one article that you have to sip the water which means drink it slowly because drinking a glass at once is not good. Those are silly things because I am now a senior and I have been drinking water the natural way and I am still alive and healthy.

E

eldavis

I wonder where you got that information that eating solid food at night is dangerous. Does that mean we should be on soft diet for dinner? Our physician said that we should spend at least 3 hours after dinner before we go to bed so that the food will be digested. When you sleep at once after eating that can cause indigestion and there is a risk that you might suffer sleep paralysis. When the person has a comorbidity or health issues like high cholesterol level or high blood pressure then the better to relax after dinner. Watching your favorite tv show will make you relaxed and later on you can have a good night's sleep. It is not good to be scared of things that we do when some people would say it is bad. Even the drinking of water, I saw one article that you have to sip the water which means drink it slowly because drinking a glass at once is not good. Those are silly things because I am now a senior and I have been drinking water the natural way and I am still alive and healthy.
Eating late at night is not good generally, I think that's what the writer was trying to say here. It's better to take fruits then eating a whole meal late at night cause it takes time for our body to digest those food. Late night eating also causes belly fat, which could lead to blood viscosity and in turn lead to stroke and other diseases.