When the government of your country is not concerned about your financial welfare.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In some regions of west Africa some persons and citizens living in this regions or countries are suffering lack of interest from its governments it's probably because the government ruling and governing such area do not have the financial interest of its subjects in which they have all been elected to govern over . Living in such environment could be very critical and very uneasy but what else could be done if you are unable to wait for the government to provide jobs and employment opportunities for you so that you can make money the right and legit way . Other persons have taken their financial welfare into their hands by indulging themselves into small self-employed businesses , others on the other hand choose to make money through illegitimate ways and systems which possibly involves scamming and defrauding other individuals who want to make money the right and legit way .

Personally I live in an area or country where the government will not have the citizens financial welfare in their hearts and minds and they personally are not doing anything about it so rather than me waiting for the government of my country to be concerned about my financial welfare I take my financial wealthy into my hands by saying ways to make money by myself and for myself which involves making money online by indulging myself into online investment and businesses in order to see ways to earn money online so as to fend for my physical and material wants and needs .

You are absolutely right because in some regions of west Africa the government ruling over this area is actually do not have the financial interest of its citizens and people in their mind and heart and they do not even feel concerned to sort out ways to boost the financial and business capabilities and abilities of this one's that they were elected to rule over . And it is absolutely saying that because of these a lot of people have endorsed in unwholesome and an advisable ways of making money today so that they could be able to find for the material and physical needs some of which includes coming and the fallen others individuals who possibly want to make money the right and legitimate way .

Even businesses also suffer from the government's inability or unconcerned behaviours . Rather than the government to establish social amenities that has the capability and the ability to raise the standards of business well-being instead the embbezzel and smuggle money that was totally meant for sponsoring community financial and capital projects which could boost the life of most businesses some of this project include roads and governmental factories and industries so as to provide jobs opportunities for its citizens .

Hmm. Is not really easy because the government of most African countries are not really caring for the masses which is a very bad thing. I have research more on advanced country and how well they are taking care of the citizens of their country and I've been able to find out that the government really cares about the affairs of their citizens most especially in a country like UK..

Some of our useless politicians also travel to these countries and they have seen how organise these countries are but I just wonder why on earth they can't just copy what is happening there and implement it over here..

In any case , the reason why most people and citizens of a particular country are suffering is because they have chose not to elect a good leaders . That is another thing we have to put into consideration. good leaderships really matters.