Where to learn basic skills without spending money

In the world we live in today, one can hardly find a place to learn skills without spending alot. There are a few ways to learn basic skills without spending any money. One way is to look for free online resources. A quick Google search can lead you to some great websites that offer free tutorials on a variety of subjects.

Another easy way to learn basic skills is to find a friend or family member who is willing to teach you. This is a great option if you prefer one-on-one instruction or if you want to learn a specific skill.

Finally, you can always check out your local library. Many libraries offer free classes on a variety of topics. You can also usually find books and other resources that can help you learn new skills. If you think you have more to add, you can simply Share your favorite learning methods in the comments below!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is not your family members that will have most the skills you will need. And I have come to find out that there is 90% possibility that the skill you are interested to learn may not even be gotten by any of your family members .

I don't really have time , if I am interested to engage in anything or participate in any business. I wouldn't just want to learn it from family members if I don't have one. I'll just try to get an expert I believe will be able to take me on full training and pay all the necessary fees that I needed..

I don't really have much time to be spending looking for free things because at the end of the day I will even spend a lot of time I could have used to achieve something reasonable without even getting a desired result .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In the age of internet, not only information even the knowledge is free. There is nothing that cannot be learned for free. The best platform to learn professional skills is Alison. This is just like Udemy where you can enroll for any kind of short term courses. However, you do not have to spend any money to learn anything. Learning is absolutely free. However, you will have to pay only if you want get a certification of course completion. If you are a freelancer, you might not even need a certificate because all you need is skill to work. Since this is a free platform, you might also see ads you can remove ads by paying, but this is also not necessary. You can also learn free skills through youtube but the problem with youtube is you would not know where to begin. You can also learn various skills through Google certification program.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You can learn anything there is to learn on YouTube, everything is decentralized now, you don't have to pay to learn, I don't really understand why people pay for courses nowadays, because you can learn everything on Google without spending a dime.

The only thing that is inhibiting people from learning is mindless distraction from social media and other channels, so people get easily distracted.

But if you can shut down the noise and focus on doing what you're supposed to do then you'll surely achieve your goals without any hassle.

Just go and Google and decide what you what you want to learn, then go on YouTube and watch videos about it, practice and practice till you get it.

And learn how you can market it to help other people, that's how you get paid.

Anybody can do it, any marketable skill I have today, I learn for free.