Where to learn Forex trading in 2022

Turrical

Learning forex trading in 2022 is simpler than it was years ago because everything is easily available online. I would suggest you join babpips.com. There is a free course that will help you with forex basics. Once you have some clarity, join a demo account and practise. There is no best way to learn forex. You have to do a lot of hits and trials. Just keep learning and interacting with fellow traders. You will become a better trader.

Chlamys

When you have access to the internet, I don’t expect you to be asking this question. When you search on the internet, several blogs and forums will come up with educational material that will help in bringing out the best trader in you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I have heard so many things about Forex trading. Some friends of mine advised me to start dealing with Forex trading. The truth is that I am a bit suspicious and reluctant since I do not have the knowledge required for this type of business. Thank you very much for the best 5 platforms you shared with us about Forex trading. I may search for them and hope that I will learn a few things about Forex trading through them so as to figure out whether Forex trading is worth dealing or not.

Polyglot

Learning is a never ending process when you are a forex trader. I have been trading forex for quite some time. And I still feel like I have a long way to go and a lot left to learn. We can get theoretical knowledge from books and online resources. But practical knowledge comes with experience as we start trading for real.

Titulus

In the current global situation, where the world is digitalized and runs on the internet, it is not really a problem to learn about the forex market. You can learn everything you need to know about the forex market online. You can take help from youtube to learn about how to trade forex from the starting point. You can also take free online courses. The choice depends on you. Most likely you are not at all required to spend any huge amount of money or buy any kind of membership to learn about forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is not so difficult because there are so many experts that may be willing to train you on how you can trade the forex market , but at the same time so many of them are not trusted and you just have to be very careful when selecting some of them.

Normally I do not believe in a lot of people who are out there on YouTube giving out signals on YouTube or teaching newbies how to trade the forex market because so many of them are not professional and they are just doing it for the main purpose of getting traffic .

At the same time , there are some people out there on YouTube that are really good and have a good understanding of how to make money with forex , you just have to check them and you could be lucky to get someone that is genuinely interested to help you make money.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, to learn forex, it will really depend on the potential of the person himself, such as the level of intelligence, educational background is also very supportive such as graduates from economics or business faculties, and currently there are foreign exchange market service departments available at several universities. But for those who do not have a background in economics and business education, they can learn through courses that are widely spread in several big cities. So if you learn from Youtube you will get incomplete and random knowledge or not sequentially, learning forex is almost the same as formal education, there are elementary school, middle school, high school, college level. So we will learn gradually and sequentially.

Numiinous

You can find numerous sources to learn online and offline as well. You can read books and articles or you can watch several videos. There are various sources available to learn and upgrade your knowledge.

Gastrolatry

Instead of limiting your options by suggestions given by others, find the best resources on your own. With research, a lot of things will get solved for you and you will also learn how to stay on track. Not to forget, not just your books and videos but also your experience will teach you many valuable lessons once you start trading.

Sociable

These are good recommendations. Here’s a website I would like to mention - Udemy. It has many free courses, and all are highly praised. It's worth learning from Udemy. You can also check Babypips and Forexpeace army as they also have free trading courses. Good for beginners to start with!

Snaffle

One of the best ways to learn forex trading is to join a forex trading community or forum. Here, you can connect with other traders and get real-time advice and feedback. You can also learn from the experience of other traders, and share your own experiences to help others. There are also many online resources that can be helpful, such as forex trading courses, e-books, and articles.

Economacy

With the advent of the Internet, information on virtually any topic is at your fingertips. All that is required is a reliable connection to the web and the desire to learn. The internet is a fantastic resource for learning about forex trading. You will be able to find a variety of helpful sources for learning, as well as getting started on your journey as a trader, here.

Sombole

There are many platforms for online learning that new traders can make use of. For example Babypips is one such platform which I found pretty helpful as a beginner. You can also learn offline by reading books on the topic. Demo trading is a must for practice and the actual learning will begin once you go on a live trading account and experience the market.

Walkabout

Read ebooks, articles, blogs and you can also watch video tutorials. All these can be found online and you can learn for free.

Hylotomous

There are various sources of information on the internet. You can find various sources like articles, videos, blogs and books related to the subject. Use them and upgrade your knowledge.

Monadism

Everything is becoming easier these days with the easy accessibility of the internet. It has also increased the need of picking the right source for learning. One should always prefer choosing a legit and reputable site to start learning from.

Mary Frederick

Indeed, I am allergic to copy trading. I am happy being a self-dependent trader and don’t like being employed as a forex trader. Forex trading is risky and I want to take that risk on my own trading capital. FXOpulence offered me a whopping 1:500 leverage, tighter trading spread and superior fast execution.