Why Amazon kdp is credible

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The credibility of a platform, business, investment or any sort of activity is the first thing that is considered while selecting what job to do or get involved in.
With the Advent of Amazon Kdp, authors and even persons who are not much of authors have a credibile platform that they can use to display or showcase their work and be able to earn from it easily and to a higher percentage.

So now we are going to analyse and see reasons why tye Amazon kdp platform is a credibile means of money making.
First of all the publisher has the control of his sales. You can put a book and designate the price you wish and then you also get paid for royalties.
Then the fact that the only gadget you need may be your smartphone and if possible a Personal computer to make money by publishing.

The needed things are just guy been able to sign up and you even get paid for signing up.
The more thing to consider is that as far as your book is uploaded you can earn from it even after many years and long durations. I have personally seen many people who became very rich through this medium and that promoted me to also get into it and I also discovered that it was very good way to make money.
Honestly speaking if you are not into it and you have the little skill needed to make books and authir books you are cheating yourself