Why milk is important for our bones?

Ayeshabashir

Hello guys hope so you are doing well and making fun and getting knowledge and information about how we maintain our body healthy so guys from my perspective bone is very important part of our body because our body skeleton build from bones so we should make it stronge first on which out whole body stand and from my point of view milk is best way through which we can make our body stronger by making the bones stronger because it is a package of nutrients it contains vitamins, calcium and phosphorus like ions which is very important for our bones to make stronger it is an excellent and good source of protein which protect us from bone fractures and also maintain a healthy weight milk is very important for new born baby for their bone growth because it increases he rate of red blood cells it provides magnesium for muscle nad phosphorus for energy and calcium for bone and teeth according to science a child of nine age must drink 3 cups of milk in a day because it is a rich source of nutrients and also play a vital role in making our health good hope ao you will like my post