Bitcoin or Ethereum which one is more profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritajane21

Yes, ETH is much better as compare to bitcoin from past few years. Working of ETH and bitcoin is almost same. I think investing in ETH is better options for those who are looking to earn money on right way.

Last edited:

Mellorando

Banned
It is widely known that bitcoin is more expensive than ethereum but I will personally suggest that we go for ethereum because it really is capable of rising in the future and could reach $56000 before 2023 which kind is costly that is why they are many scam site that promise to double your Bitcoin once you invest so etherum is the better option right now to invest

Ralphjoe

Bitcoin will definitely give more profit for investment in the long-term than ethereum because the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the price of Ethereum and so therefore any investment on bitcoin would actually give more profit or returns on investment than Ethereum. The fact is that I have tried this two cryptocurrencies
and Bitcoin is more profitable than a Ethereum in the long run taking their prices into consideration.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I use Coincola and Binance exchange for my cryptos. Though I prefer Coincola because of the easy and simple interface, Binance has a lot of coins but somehow looks complicated. You can decide on any of the exchanger, they both offfer P2P.
Thanks for sharing your experience @Fecoms, I'm happy you did that. I've not heard about coincola exchange site before, I'm just hearing it for the first time, and its from you. I'll go look for it at google play-store. I just hope the app is available, that's what i mostly like to use for easy access. I believe you trade too, or you just buy to holdl your coins?
I trade weekly on Coincola and hold some on Binance. I know Binance is very popular and full of scammers also. There are lot of coins to buy from Binance and thats a big advantage. While on Coinloa i trade BTC and its more convinient for me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
although both of them are good cryptocurrency but if i have an opportunity to invest I will not invest in any of those as I have a cryptocurrency with the best potential,I rather invest on cake and Jul because to me that is the best cryptocurrency one can invest in now.

Briangsam

There is no surefire way to become rich immediately, and there's definitely no such thing as a money making machine. However, investing in Ethereum is as close as you can get to one! This could mean that investing in Ethereum now could bring great profits in the upcoming years.
Ethereum makes an excellent investment due both to its easy accessibility for retail traders and its long term growth potential. Some of the world's biggest companies are building on it. They include video game giant Ubisoft and Dutch bank ING.

Bestspworld

Bitcoin rises even higher, if you buy it, of course it is better to buy bitcoin if you plan to mine and create your own farm, then it is better to buy ether

ohyeahforeverco

ETH is the way to go now. In my opinion.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is a good question I have also been looking forward to get an accurate answer on. I have invested several times on Bitcoin and I have made good amount of money and I have also lost some money on BTC.

Not verified✓
According to a friend that trade crypto, suggested it's best to invest in Ethereum towards the 3rd or 4th week of the month when ETH will likely be at it lowest rate, and observed till 2nd week of the following month to profit decent amount of money when it's most likely to be at the highest rate.
I hope someone can share their opinion about
Bitcoin or Ethereum? Which gives me more profit?

Reny

Hi!
Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum? Which gives me more profit?
Can anyone post an interesting article on this?
I am new to cryptocurrencies, so don't be too critical
I would like to hear the opinion of experienced people who deal with currency every day.

Riv129

I would to be honest split my wallet to 40% eth and 60% bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I trade weekly on Coincola and hold some on Binance. I know Binance is very popular and full of scammers also. There are lot of coins to buy from Binance and thats a big advantage. While on Coinloa i trade BTC and its more convinient for me.
Your experience is enormous, you've shown that through your comments. I've been around crypto for over a year now, and my experience is growing gradually. I'm still finding ways to adapt to trading, I'm trading gradually. At least my losses aren't bigger than my earnings. I believe you earn a lot trading BTC at coincola @Fecoms??

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your experience is enormous, you've shown that through your comments. I've been around crypto for over a year now, and my experience is growing gradually. I'm still finding ways to adapt to trading, I'm trading gradually. At least my losses aren't bigger than my earnings. I believe you earn a lot trading BTC at coincola @Fecoms??
Great you aren't losing much because it's a hard thing to achieve. I only apply this simple rule whenever I want to trade either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

1. On the 1st and 2nd week of the month I buy either on Sunday or Monday from 4:00 pm when it's low.

2. Sell between Thursday - Saturday: when it's high = profits

3. 3rd or 4th week I buy midweek and hold till 1st or 2nd week and resell = profit.

4. One could be unlucky sometimes and you just have to hold just like what it's opening now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Great you aren't losing much because it's a hard thing to achieve. I only apply this simple rule whenever I want to trade either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

1. On the 1st and 2nd week of the month I buy either on Sunday or Monday from 4:00 pm when it's low.

3. 3rd or 4th week I buy midweek and hold till 1st or 2nd week and resell = profit.

4. One could be unlucky sometimes and you just have to hold just like what it's opening now.
Nice strategy you adopted trading and holding your coins to make profit. I've learned something tangible from you, which I'll be applying in my next crypto investment. I bought some amount of BCH when the coin fell to $596, now it is moving gradually. It is around $715 today when i checked it earlier today. Do you think now is the best time to buy some of this coins, and holdl??

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Nice strategy you adopted trading and holding your coins to make profit. I've learned something tangible from you, which I'll be applying in my next crypto investment. I bought some amount of BCH when the coin fell to $596, now it is moving gradually. It is around $715 today when i checked it earlier today. Do you think now is the best time to buy some of this coins, and holdl??
Like I mentioned previously I buy during the 3rd or 4th week when it's low. But you never can tell when it will attain its lowest price. I invest much on 3rd or 4th week and it has been favourable to me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Like I mentioned previously I buy during the 3rd or 4th week when it's low. But you never can tell when it will attain its lowest price. I invest much on 3rd or 4th week and it has been favourable to me.
That's nice to hear that the 3rd and 4th week of your crypto investment works perfectly for you than any other week. I've never taken my time to specialize on any particular time favourable to buy coins and resell at a given schedule. I only follow my instinct to trade or buy and holdl, I'm still on the early stage, with time I'll get more experience.

Samuel72

Verified member
between bitcoin and ethereum I will say bitcoin gives more profit than ethereum this is because bitcoin has more demand than ethereum coin in the marketplace, and also the value of bitcoin is more higher than that of ethereum, so it is more preferable for you to invest in Bitcoin.

Razor1911

Given the fact that bitcoin has already swelled up too much, even if you invest here now, you can't make enough of profits. There are so many other tokens available with better potential to give you return. Etherum is definitely better, but other coins are there which are even better than etherum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Both of them are all good and potential cryptocurrency but if you consider it to invest for long-term I rather advise you to consider ethereum because it is a growing coin with still a huge potential,the ethereum network is what the slowing down the growth of this particular cryptocurrency because it should reach 10000 dollars by now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In my ethereum has been more into use for projects much higher than Bitcoin, the revenue generated by ethereum in the month of May doubled that of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being the first and the most expensive coin now is the major influence it has over other coins. I still prefer to invest in ethereum more than Investing in bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.