Do Tier 1 Countries Really Have Better Job Opportunities Than Tier 3 Countries?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are currently living during the times of economic problems that are caused by the covid-19 pandemic and the covid-19 pandemic has made people lose their jobs all around the world, including Tier 1 countries. However, I have been hearing this thing from my early days that Tier 1 countries like United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc have much better job opportunities than the rest of the world and many people just wwould want to do any thing to get to those countries. However, I have also heard of many horrible stories of people going into those countries but still struggling to get a job in there. I would like to know what is the truth? Do Tier 1 countries really have more job opportunities than the rest of the Tier 3 world?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had experienced working in UK and US that when I compare with my job in the Philippines I'd say that money is easier to earn in the US and in the UK. But I guess that is true if you work there alone. If you bring your family with you then you need a good job because the expenses may be greater than your salary and that you may miss the luxuries in life.

Ummigal

I have never left my country before but I think first world countries have better job opportunities and experiences than third world countries. Many countries are still struggling economically and this will of course affect the availability of jobs. The rate of unemployment in these countries is very high. Tier 1 countries however are developed and have already countered the problem of job insecurity.