Real estate How To Deal With Fake Documentation Problem In The Real Estate Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people have come to realize that real estate business is one of the best businesses out there. Real estate can be a good investment if you know how to make proper kind of investments. This is why many people have made real estate business as their full-time business and they regularly flip properties for gains. However, there is one main aspect regarding real estate business many people should know. I am talking about fake documentation. Fake documentation of property is a really big problem in my country. There are many people who have occupied places illegally and even encroached certain areas in a way that is deemed illegal by the law.

Unfortunately, I live in a country where the government rarely do anything about such occupiers, and I thing that the only way to deal with this problem is to have full knowledge about ho real estate business work. When you tend to get involved into a business like real estate agents, you will definitely encounter properties whose so-called "owners" have illegally settled in the place that does not belong to them. I also think that before you buy property, it is always a better idea to get the documents checked by your lawyer or by the authority who deal with such kind of cases.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Many people are buying and selling homes, both commercial and residential properties. Having authentic documentation of property ownership is an important factor in the process.

Deals with fake documentation involve several risks as they create additional costs, potential legal liability and almost always adversely affect your reputation; dealing with them can be a headache. Having faced similar issues yourself, we know that the process is not easy, especially when you have the responsibility of multiple properties and an expanding business to take care of.

If you find that many of your records have been falsified and faked, one good way would be to review it with the help of a lawyer of real estate. Most cases are so hard and intricate, only an expert has the ability and knowledge to deal with it properly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am at present looking for a property to buy. But I already have some apprehensions because of the scammers around us. Buying a used property is easier because all I need to do is to verify if the owner is indeed the one in the title. But buying a new property like a townhouse or a condo is problematic. The scheme they call pre-selling has many victims already. The buyer would pay the reservation fee and later on the monthly installment while the property is being constructed. But after some time the property is not finished and all you see is the foundation or the fence and nothing more. If ever I would buy a property maybe I need to consult a real estate agent on the documents. They know their business and they can easily tell if I am being scammed or not.