How to live a healthy life

Zina

Eating combinations of different foods like vegetables fruits legumes nuts and whole grains will help us to reduce the risk of malnutrition and some kind of diseases in the body so we should make sure we are eating healthy food so that we can be healthy and we should also make sure that the salt we consume daily is not much because its causes side effect to the body like one teaspoon of salt is enough daily avoid eating salty snacks and there are many ways that we can use to avoid too much salt in food like in the fish sauce and other sodium condiments when we are preparing our food we should also reduce the intake of I'm so fat because it will cause on healthy weight gain like all this unsaturated fat and trans fat or saturated fats are mostly found in meat butter palm and coconut oil cheese and cream and transfer it can be frozen pizza biscuit prepackaged snacks and food so we shouldreduce the intake of all this food that we won't have an healthy weight gain you should also avoid and full use of alcohol as it causes labour problem and it also causes mental and behavioral disorder

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Living healthy life goes more than what we eat. Though what we eat determine in large extent how healthy we will be but there are many more factors that are responsible for us living a healthy life. We need to be sleeping well. At least, we need to be sleeping for 4 hours of not 8 hours at max. Then we need to make sure we create time for exercising out bodies. Aside this, there is need for good lifestyle.

Victorial

Your posts are nice and educating. Very useful health tips but please help punctuate them to make a meaningful read. You can break them into paragraphs to highlight some points.

Eating a balanced diet will help us to keep healthy. Health is wealth and only if one is healthy can he or she enjoy life. What's more, is that these foods are processed for us to eat effortlessly. Excessive consumption of these saturated fats can cause serious health problems. I have learned how to cook without adding any for some weeks and it worked fine. I have also reduced my intake of sugar

Bashbash

You can eat a healthy food by eating banana and milk you can blend banana and milk together by consuming this kind of mixture everyday it can make you gain weight, banana has a lot of calories to gain weight if you mix it with milk

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To live a healthy life one should make sure that he or she eat good food and rest at the appropriate time.
This food that one will be eating should be balance diet . its not compulsory that its should food that has high price alone but one can still get some food that are not too costly and yet get the needed requirement of the nutrients that will make the body to look very good.