Live a healthy life up to 80 plus

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I chanced upon a radio program on the car’s radio while on a trip. The topic was not exactly longevity but about a healthy life. What is the essence of long life if you are sick? That is the main reason why we eat healthy food, do proper exercise, staying clean and happy in this pandemic era. I like that discussion because it was very realistic.

My father had diabetes when he was 80. With proper diet and physical activity he lived a healthy life until the time when diabetes surged when he was 85. I think diabetes overwhelmed him when he went back to the US to live with my sister. It was a lonely life there and that probably weakened my father’s mental and emotional health thus the sickness dominated him in the last 2 years of his life.

If you want to live long, you need to mind the way you live during your youthful age. Most people don't care about their youthful lifestyles. They don't exercise, eat food and even care about what they take in. All these must affect the old age. Besides, people should not be overwhelmed by the situations of things. Personally, I don't worry over anything. I have formula for solving situations

Being healthy is looking out for what would help you stay healthy and not what others think. Even with our health it is good to take the right healthy decisions and try not to be at the mercy of others. I know my body needs a good rest daily so I don’t compromise

Eating healthy foods is next to good health, and add longevity too. Those who eat junky foods, unhealthy foods that contains lots of cholesterol, and sugar, carbohydrates etc. We should eat more of sea foods, fruits, and drink enough water never to feel dehydrated. The food we eat also helps in prolonging our life - span and keeps us healthy.

Eating healthy food is very good to the body and its makes somebody to live healthy. In the olding days I learnt that our forefather use to live long and health just because they don't use to eat junk food . Eating junk food is very dangerous and can cause early death.one should be very careful of what we eat.

That is very correct, it is not the question of living till the age of 80 but having a quality life till that time. This can be achieved by making changes in the life styles after 50, having nutritious food, and having a good physical and mental exercise. Keeping oneself away from the vices and adopting healthy exercise can be a key to the success.

Eating healthy foods is next to good health, and add longevity too. Those who eat junky foods, unhealthy foods that contains lots of cholesterol, and sugar, carbohydrates etc. We should eat more of sea foods, fruits, and drink enough water never to feel dehydrated. The food we eat also helps in prolonging our life - span and keeps us healthy.

If a person wants to live healthy and a long life, then it is very important to consider all the factors that make you healthier. Eating good food is just one factor. You also need to exercise a lot, sleep on time, and never sit for a long period of time. I am an online earner and I always struggle with sitting for a long period of time due to the fact that I need to earn using computer. I just hope I will deal with this problem sooner.

If a person wants to live healthy and a long life, then it is very important to consider all the factors that make you healthier. Eating good food is just one factor. You also need to exercise a lot, sleep on time, and never sit for a long period of time. I am an online earner and I always struggle with sitting for a long period of time due to the fact that I need to earn using computer. I just hope I will deal with this problem sooner.
Its not easy at all earning online while sitting one place for hours. Just that I'm use to it now, even if my back at times feels pain after long period. That's why i use Saturdays to engage on physical activities. I'm an amateur footballer here in my country, always playing mainly on Saturdays. Without proper exercise we'll simply feel mental fatigue after spending hours working online.

What I can say is that nature has provided everything that the body will need to prevent the body from disease and gives the body stronger immune system and all the nutrients that the body will also need but humans have failed to understand this and we are looking forward on how we can fabricate our own food, this sometimes brings disasters..I hope you understand.

Doing exercises Regularly, eating a healthy diet, and avoid any thing that can cause complications to the health like Smoking and drinking. By doing all this I think we will be able to have a healthy life and also live longer and we should also go for medical check-up Regularly