Is Etherum the best way to invest right now?

Knews25

Looking at the world today, the Great Depression appears to be over. As a result, Sam's goods and services have skyrocketed in price. To put it another way, this is price inflation. Money appears to have depreciated in value.
When it comes to cryptocurrency (ETH), however, there is a lot of risk, but the price of each cryptocurrency coin does not fluctuate all at once. Each of these coins is showing a small amount of growth on a daily basis. Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is the best way to invest today. What is your opinion, or how do you feel about it?

grey sky

The future value of Ethereum is something I can be sure of. I am currently investing some ETH and waiting for better returns. What is more interesting is its practical application value in the future

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone got choice, for me, Etheruem is a coin to be considered. Before, I wasn't loving the coin due to its gas fee consumption. But when I come to realize the kind of potential you got, I began loving it. Ethereum don't easily drop in value, it is a coin that takes time to drop off, and it is always moving up. Even if in the last seven months their is no much positive around the coin, like moving to the expectations. Many predicted the coin to hit $5,000 by now, but it is faraway from such benchmark. But we can't say never, because their is every possibility of the coin reaching a very high level in the future. That's why long term traders takes advantage of the coin. They believe in what the coin can bring to them when it is allowed over time to develop. I'll be buying more of the ETH coin since I've known it's potential. But I wouldn't sending to different wallet and allowing it to grow, to avoid paying excessive gas fee. So, the best is buying from binance using their P2P method to cut down stress a little from my end when it comes to buying ETH coin.

Suba

Staff member
To find out that Ether is the best way to invest right now, of course, we have to compare Ether with several other leading cryptos such as BNB, Solana, ADA, Avalanche, Terra LUNA etc. We also have to determine the time span to invest, Amount of capital or investment, transaction fees etc. Even though the Ethereum blockchain
Ethereum has introduced dApps and smart contracts, the Ethereum Blockchain also allows people to create new tokens, NFT artwork, patents, mortgages, p2p, and voting systems. It is estimated that in 2022 the Ethereum blockchain will evolve to an Eth 2.0 system that supports PoS which is expected to reduce gas fees. If you are an investor who prioritizes the advantages of blockchain then Ether is the best choice for crypto investment.