Mining of Tron, BNB, Doge and Lite coinn

Adeboyebest333

I will like to share my knowledge about mining, with a lot of people. Some are real some are fake .but this one right here I'm about to talk about it's legit. I have tested it and it's working all you need to make sure you have trust wallet. Go on play store or App store download trust wallet, and make sure you keep your 12 phrase words and pin or password safe in somewhere you can also get it back Incase you forget your password or pin or the Incase of losing your phone . 👈 after clicking you register and it's starts mining . I will be in touch because I will be doing some give away on USDT cryto currency stay tuned , but certainly not today 💖

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-002332.png
    Screenshot_20211212-002332.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 2

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All this mining stuff to me is just thousands years behind the time, although I have engage in some mining activities in the past in some website but I have come to understand that it is no more profitable for me to engage in such because of the low mining rate, I don't really have to stress myself to be clicking on every mining button every one hour to mine at the lowest rate.. cryptocurrency is for you to just understand the type of cryptocurrency to invest on and buy it and invest, I do not rely on mining to have a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency to rely on.

Adeboyebest333

You just don't have to come back every one hour. It depends on you , after registering with a strong network or VPN then you choose the coin you want to mine then leave it. It will keep mining for you. If you want to reinvest left for you. Everything depends on your mindset you can choose to try it or just ignore. I believe everything will do in life is a decision. You can either take the risk or not.