One tips for healthy life

Badsha Shamim

One of the accountability ways to lose weight is to take along with you wherever you go, a small notepad so that you can jot down all that goes into your sac. Experts say that people who keep diaries of the food they consume eat around 15% less than those who don't

You have posted this before, I don't really think it is necessary for you to repeat whatever you have posted again because this is not the rule of this our beloved community, I agree with your points as long as this will also halp a lot of people to check and observe the type of food they will be eating at all time. I don't see anything wrong with it.

One way to have a healthy life is by eating foods that are rich in nutrient that will help in our health growth and also hel to boost our immune system we can also engage in exercise as they also help to keep us healthy, strong, active and free from diseases

avoid smoking or drinking of alcohol as it endangers the health and also make sure to eat balanced diet and drink enough water daily

If you want to have a healthy life you have to make sure you take good care of your health

Tips for healthy life is eating fruit because when you eat fruit it supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins and also it gives the body enough energy and also make it Powerful.also another too for healthy life is doing enough exercise because it helps to make the body strong and powerful.also it makes the body and bone stronger.so do this for a healthy and also a better life