Healthy life tips

o Stop drinking aerated drinks such as sodas and alcohol. According to research conducted, the average American consumes approximately 245 extra calories everyday from these beverages. If you stop this consumption them you will be eliminating these extra calories everyday. Over months and years this really adds up. Therefore, making water your only drink with a very occasional serving of fresh juice in between is one of the easiest ways to lose weight

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know this is really true but try as much as possible not to repeat what you have posted before because you are disobeying the rules of the Community, well vegetable is so good to the body generally and not only for people who are losing weight .people who have a well-balanced body are also advised to eat fruits and vegetables.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking of alcohol and smoking cigarettes endangers the health so we should avoid it so as to have a healthy life and we should also engage in exerercise so that it can help us to burn calories in the body and also prevent us from being obese or over weight

Aceenmi

We should make sure we eat fruit and vegetables as they help to provide vital nutrient to our health which makes us healthy and strong

Qriquimen

We should make sure we drink enough water Regularly so as to help regulate our body system and preventing us from certain diseases

Aqruub

Eat balanced diet and avoid foods with unnecessary calories like the trans fat or saturated fat because it causes high cholesterol in the body which is not good for the body

Barin

There are many ways that we can use to have a healthy life like we not drinking alcohol or smoking of cigarettes because those that do do engage in it always have some kind of diseases in the body they are not always healthy alcohol or smoking causes damages to the organs in the body which causes the body not to be unhealthyso it is necessary for us to have avoid or quit smoking and drinkingand you should make sure you are also drinking like 6 glasses of water everyday because water also make calls to be more healthy strong and very active

Maria Javed

There are many tips to healthy life.
Drinking water at least 2 to 3 liters water good for your health.
Breath in fresh air.
Doing exercise in daily routine just a few minutes or 5 to 10 minutes because its good for your health.
Eat whole grain.
Eat greeen vegetables.
Go to outside when the sun is rise.
Sleep on time and get up on time..

There are many tips to healthy life.
I am share my Daily life routine with all of you. When I wake up in the morning firstly I brush my tooth. I take breath in fresh air. And doing my exercise, eating breakfast healthy diet, and whole the day I am drink water at maximum 2 liters. In lunch I am eat healthy diet. And night time I am sleeping on my time. So this is my daily routine. I hope that every one like my daily routine. I am doing this to maintain me fit and healthy.

Ayeshabashir

If we want to keep your body fit and healthy then for this we should eat healthy diet .We should add fruits and vegetables in our meal..Because your body health is somewhat depend on your balance diet. Try to eat everything in balance amount because excess of everything is bad.
And as far as alcohol or beverage is concerned then we should avoid to drink these because these drinks are completely harmful for our body. Drinking too much alcohol can lead to many serious and chronic diseases like you mental condition can be changed due to this.Excess of alcohol can damage your liver and may also caus cancer.
Try to drink water because water can release many toxic substances from your body .Secondly try to make a habit of do daily excercise because through excercise your will become fit or healthy physically and mentally. It also proves to be very beneficial in stress and depressed conditions, not only this it keep your body away from many health problems like obesity,high blood pressure and from depression etc.