The high risk job of a health care assistant

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A career for health care frontliner now has a very high demand. Whether you are a doctor, nurse, nursing aid or even health care assistant or attendant, they are being called the modern day heroes. In this pandemic era the health care worker is very important because they are the healers of the patients particularly of covid patients. Our government has given the health care workers allowances and bonuses to motivate them to continue working in hospitals and clinics.

Most parents of college students do not want their child to have a career in the hospital. What if the pandemic era persists for a long time then the new doctor or nurse would be attending to covid patients which can be a very risky job. Would you allow your student child to pursue a career in health care?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The Healthcare frontline jobs have become really risky these days. In fact the pandemic made many people fear this field given how many of them succumbed to the virus die to getting infected by their patients. I am glad though that the government is taking the initiative to vaccinate and provide protective equipments to each healthcare worker.

Carson20t

Health care workers are not in for the money only but service is the major calling at centre stage.The levels of stress and trauma you go through when you are attending to an emmergency,the attachment you get to have to particular patients and all of a sudden you realize you could not save them,the risk you care subjected to when handling highly infectious disease or conditions.

It is a waste nightmare for an everyday person but if you know that you signed up to heal and save the world then you can take this career.Offcourse I would advice my child if they want to go this road.I chose it and I have never looker back

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The peole that are meant to be worshipped after the teachers in every nation is just the doctor and the other medical practitioners. They follow their ethics of saving life first without even minding the riskd that are involved. Many of them lost their lives during the last pandemic of Corona virus.