The top websites that pay you just for taking surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

King bell

VIP Contributor
I have listed here the “Top Survey Sites” that had been able to pay me for taking surveys.

1. Survey Savvy

2. Global Test Market

3. Inbox Dollars
4. Valued Opinions
5. Opinion Outpost
6. Neilsen Consumer Panel Online Survey Toolkit

7. Harris Poll Online Survey Toolkit

8. ZipCashCodes Surveys

9. Multipliers Survey Site

10 iaiQ&A Online Testing Service by Ixia Corporation. iaiQ&A is a premier online testing tool designed to help organizations conduct employee market research and provide insightful feedback to management on their workforce and consumer products or services in order to achieve rapid new product development, innovative marketing initiatives, and dynamic customer engagement for the evolving global marketplace.

BEST SURVEY SITE I'D RECOMMEND FOR YOU

1. Survey Savvy

It is a famous survey site which has been able to pay me for taking surveys. You can register for free or can also login via your facebook account on this site. They pay you through paypal, gift cards and cash. They have many offers in their panel as well and you will be able to get an offer according to your profile on this site. Also, they have an option of “Award” where you will get points for each survey that you take on this site and these points can be redeemed for rewards and when you reach certain amount of points then you will be able to redeem the rewards(gift cards).

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for providing this.
I have been hearing and seeing so many people post about getting paid for taking online surveys but anytime I try it does not work or I do not get surveys at all. Infact, there are many survey sites I signed up for but I still haven't earned a single dime because I do not use to get surveys
Because I haven't seen the name of any of those sites listed here I hope these ones are different as will work better.
But I see you talking about their means of payment. Here in my country they usually do not use this pay pal payment method and I hope they can send directly to bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.