9 top Websites to Learn Programming as a Beginner

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt programming is one of the most required and well paid skills in this millennium. Is programming difficult and time consuming? Yes! . This is why I bring to you 9 top websites to learn programming.

• w3schools

• codecademy

• udemy

• coursera

• code avengers

• pluralsight

• khan academy

• freecademy

• udacity

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of learning platforms where you can learn any skills including programming. However, you need to be aware that most of these lerning platforms are user generated course sites. In other words the courses on these platforms are published by the users. These users are random users and there is no guarantee that these courses are the best. Since anyone can create course and publish on these sites, the quality of these courses are not guaranted. Therefore, when you enroll for these courses, make sure to check the reputation of the course creator, look for reviews and ratings.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
That
There are a lot of learning platforms where you can learn any skills including programming. However, you need to be aware that most of these lerning platforms are user generated course sites. In other words the courses on these platforms are published by the users. These users are random users and there is no guarantee that these courses are the best. Since anyone can create course and publish on these sites, the quality of these courses are not guaranted. Therefore, when you enroll for these courses, make sure to check the reputation of the course creator, look for reviews and ratings.

That is why they are top websites , not just any random programming learning websites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Pluralsight, udemy are top notch platform to learn any kind of skill not just programming. Even in pluralsight, their are free courses and free downloads of programming, and learn at your best own time. I have pluralsight app, I've downloaded some of it's course earlier in programming, I didn't get to study it much then because I got no experience what it was explaining. I'll go again to learn, after finishing other of my make money project which require my time too. Udemy will be my second choice yo learn programing or graphics design, that's the two skills I love digitally.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Pluralsight, udemy are top notch platform to learn any kind of skill not just programming. Even in pluralsight, their are free courses and free downloads of programming, and learn at your best own time. I have pluralsight app, I've downloaded some of it's course earlier in programming, I didn't get to study it much then because I got no experience what it was explaining. I'll go again to learn, after finishing other of my make money project which require my time too. Udemy will be my second choice yo learn programing or graphics design, that's the two skills I love digitally.
I'm glad you tested some of the platforms already . I love Udemy too

KURTAULI

Youtube is the best and greatest resource if a person wants to learn programming. All videos are free and easy to find. I learned PHP in 3 months very easily. If you have free video courses share it with each other

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Youtube is the best and greatest resource if a person wants to learn programming. All videos are free and easy to find. I learned PHP in 3 months very easily. If you have free video courses share it with each other
I get your point. YouTube has been a source of getting solution for long, no doubt. The problem is, there are random contents on YouTube, it will take you some time and resources to get the actual content you need except you got recommendations. You should know beginners and money makers are everywhere on YouTube. These sites above specialize on these courses

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing, If someone is really interested to learn programming , there are so many things that are to be put into consideration and one of those things are where to learn it from.

But in most cases it's not really about the website because that is just something we can easily have access to , you can actually search it on Google and Google will give us the best answer on the best platform to learn it from.

I believe the most important thing is the requirement that is needed to learn the programming.

When talking about programming, we have to consider the tools that are to be used, the most important thing is a laptop because it has be a high quality laptop that can be able to withstand a programming language.

This is always the challenge , having the required money to buy the required laptop necessary for programming is not always easy to some people.

And I don't really know much about those platforms sha, even if I am interested to learn programming , I will possibly learn it from people that understand it or I will learn it from Udemy, I don't really know but I see that to be the best

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore i do accept your point of view. However, i believe before someone will think or decide of going into programming or taking one of those programming courses, he/she must have aaccess to a good laptop and data too. Even if, the laptop is not that soffisticated.

Furthermore, programming language is not all that easy, sincerely speaking. It's not what a friend will sit down and teach someone who doesnt even know the basics of programming... this will be more difficult to do when you are not paying him. You need to have some knowledge either from online courses or YouTube videos first then anywere you find difficult to digest or any bug you find difficult to debug, a good friend can help you, not sitting down to start teaching you basic markup language(HTML) before advancing to object oriented language or the likes. This will be so tiring and difficult for him when you are not moving on a fast pace as expected. So my point is , you need to get into the course by yourself first before you get someone to enlighten you more as you proceed, i don't think there is short cut, except you want to be a programmer that runs to copy and paste evey line of code from Google.

evan hope

There is no doubt programming is one of the most required and well paid skills in this millennium. Is programming difficult and time consuming? Yes! . This is why I bring to you 9 top websites to learn programming.

• w3schools

• codecademy

• udemy

• coursera

• code avengers

• pluralsight

• khan academy

• freecademy

• udacity
Please mention which one is better for python and java?

evan hope

• w3schools

• codecademy

• udemy

• coursera

• code avengers

• pluralsight

• khan academy

• freecademy

• udacity
Thanks for your post, can you please mention which one is better for python and java.